Scioly Assassination 85: A Simple Test

A forum for those Word Games that plague the Earth.
AlphaTauri
Staff Emeritus
Staff Emeritus
Division: Grad
State: PA

Re: Scioly Assassination 85: A Simple Test

Postby AlphaTauri » April 3rd, 2012, 12:39 pm

Well, going to protect myself for the time being - I've made no headway at all.

Also:
Firstly, I daresay it's about time for an ID clue - we've had 4 or 5 kill clues so far.
Hershey Science Olympiad 2009 - 2014
Volunteer for Michigan SO 2015 - 2018

]\/[ Go Blue!

foreverphysics
State: AL

Postby foreverphysics » April 3rd, 2012, 1:14 pm

Bifid/trifid cipher--worth a try.
Physics is difficult for 99% of the world's population because they don't understand it. The other 1% know too much.

"Physics is a psychiatrist?"

mingtian
Division: C
State: PA

Postby mingtian » April 3rd, 2012, 3:55 pm

I found out that the sassy was a girl a few days before this game started. Forever could possibly have made a last second change when she saw that I was on the right track. But knowing forever I highly doubt that she changed the sassy. This may also be a reason why only the first two officers earned accusations.
Tuftedtitmouse is also a girl.

twototwenty
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: NY

Postby twototwenty » April 3rd, 2012, 4:01 pm

Are people allowed to pick themselves to be assassinators?

harryk
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: TX

Postby harryk » April 3rd, 2012, 4:02 pm

Are people allowed to pick themselves to be assassinators?
Yes
Colorado School of Mines
"Yes, he likes that; Alfie! Though personally he prefers to be called Stormaggedon, Dark Lord of All" - The Doctor, Closing Time

tuftedtitmouse12

Postby tuftedtitmouse12 » April 3rd, 2012, 4:02 pm

I found out that the sassy was a girl a few days before this game started. Forever could possibly have made a last second change when she saw that I was on the right track. But knowing forever I highly doubt that she changed the sassy. This may also be a reason why only the first two officers earned accusations.
Tuftedtitmouse is also a girl.
If you want to go and accuse, be. my. guest. I've never been even an officer, so why would it even be possible for me to be the sassy? I don't have time now. With graduation coming up and all, I just don't have time to manage a game like this.
peter, peter, peter

mnstr

Postby mnstr » April 3rd, 2012, 4:07 pm

If you want to go and accuse, be. my. guest. I've never been even an officer, so why would it even be possible for me to be the sassy? I don't have time now. With graduation coming up and all, I just don't have time to manage a game like this.
8th Grade graduation isn't that big of a deal, right? Don't you guys just have one ceremony?

btw i'm not understanding what I'm doing right now... so now anyone can post without an account so long as they enter the catchpa code?

Harry k

Postby Harry k » April 3rd, 2012, 4:18 pm

btw i'm not understanding what I'm doing right now... so now anyone can post without an account so long as they enter the catchpa code?
Lolwut

tuftedtitmouse12

Postby tuftedtitmouse12 » April 3rd, 2012, 4:37 pm

8th Grade graduation isn't that big of a deal, right? Don't you guys just have one ceremony?
A dance, promotion ceremony, tons of trips to the high school, and there's pictures, class recommendations, with the end of the year coming up, our teachers test and homework happy, and with States coming up in 10 days...

Edit: I'm sorry if I sound snappish. I didn't mean to be.
peter, peter, peter

mnstr

Postby mnstr » April 3rd, 2012, 4:42 pm

A dance, promotion ceremony, tons of trips to the high school, and there's pictures, class recommendations, with the end of the year coming up, our teachers test and homework happy, and with States coming up in 10 days...

Edit: I'm sorry if I sound snappish. I didn't mean to be.
Oh it's alright, I was just wondering. Usually Middle Schools just have a ceremony and maybe a dance.

Return to “Posting Games”