What if?

A forum for those Word Games that plague the Earth.
Veil_Nebula_1504
Division: B
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: What if?

Post by Veil_Nebula_1504 » April 10th, 2009, 4:03 pm

then i'd be spazzing + studying + spazzing + studying!!!! AAAAHHHH!!!

what if we couln't see in visible light but could see infrared radiation?
'11 events:
solar system
ornithology
meteorology
water
--- this year we will make it to states! :) ---

danger will robinson
State: CA
Location: Awaiting my nearly continuous shipments of nerd books from Amazon

Post by danger will robinson » April 10th, 2009, 4:04 pm

Then the statue of liberty wouldn't be all green! :(

What if today was a saturday?
Science Olympiad is a tribute to Murphey's Law. This has been proven experimentally.
And no, I'm not a guy...even though my sig says will robsinson. It's a reference to Lost in Space, an ancient sci fi TV show. And the robot is the character who always says the line.

zeldamaniac95

Post by zeldamaniac95 » April 12th, 2009, 2:20 pm

I wouldn't rally care.

what if all the cell phones came alive!!! :o
A&R-1st in region
Dynamic Planet-1st in region
Fossils-Didn't place
Trajectory-Didn't place

sewforlife

Post by sewforlife » April 12th, 2009, 2:23 pm

sadistic_cottoncandy wrote:
sadistic_cottoncandy wrote:first of all, nick is not my running coach. he's just my track coach. and second of all, if your dog is an australian shepherd, then he belongs on that lovely island with the rest of us. and third of all, if your dog had a tail, he would walk into the room where my wife and her newfound father are still kinda glaring at each other. hanging onto his really long and beautiful tail, would be a half-dead kartik- outside of his plastic bubble! whoa! we feed him and let him sleep, and so then we heard his story...
"well, after you left me alone, back in the states, (my wife and i shrugged. whoops.) i came across an old friend of mine. kal penn! you know, from Slumdog Millionaire (haven't actually seen this movie, but i really want to), the Namesake, house, and harold and kumar....you know him now? well anyway, he and i used to work in a counterfeit business together, and when i ran into him, he was really sympathetic about my whole bein' a mermaid predicament. he said he knew a guy that was distantly related to a guy that knew a chick who knew another chick who knew a guy that was related to a polar bear, but wasn't really sure how that happened. anyway, that guy that was related to the polar bear was an antarctic medicine man! kal and i flew to antarctica, and the medicine man, whose name turned out to be sean, was unfortunately 'gone fishing,' whatever the heck that means...so we hung out for a bit. but you know kal- he's really adventurous. so he talked me into going skinnydi- well never mind about that part, the bottom line is, i ended up in the ice water and kal went back to america. luckily, i found the medicine man. it turns out that 'gone fishing' actually means that the person goes fishing! so when i saw the hook, just kinda hanging there in the water, i thought, this is my chance. this is my only chance to see the light of day, and my lovely crazibanana_51 again. so i took the bait (ouch, bad joke) and poked the hook through my bubble. next thing i knew, i was being yanked out of the water and someone was yelling, 'whoa, nelly! we got ourselves a big one now! whee, doggy, we're gonna eat well tonight! let's see we got ourselves a.....nekked boy in a plastic ball? what in tarnation is goin' on here?' i explained what i was doing here in antarctica, and sean shook his head. 'sorry, boy. who you want is my brother, john, and he lives in scotland. i don't know much bout the medicine man gig, but i sure know that that ain't my career choice.' i thanked him for his time, and went back to the antarctic airport. i flew to scotland, and went in search of john the medicine man. i found him living in a Victorian style house with a butler named chives and about 8 billion dollars. he said, 'all right, sonny, i can heal ya. but it'll cost ya.' 'how much?' i asked. 'how much dough ya got?' he asked me. 'well, my friend Frumplycakes runs a really popular bakery in los angelos, california, and he gives me free cookie dough all the time. so i've got about a pound of chocolate chip, 4 pounds of peanut butter, and about 2 and 1/2 pounds of sugar cookie.' 'do ya got any snickerdoodle? that's my favorite.' well, lemme check.' i rummaged around in my pockets for a little bit and came up with about a half pound of snickerdoodle cookie dough. 'here it is,' i said. 'but first you have to get me out of this ball, or else i can't hand it to you. and since im a merman, i can't breathe on land, so you're gonna have to change my tail into legs again.' 'all right, all right,' he said, staring at the cookie dough. 'but ive never worked for so little....we'll have to do a little compromising.' so we decided that since i only had a 1/2 pound o' dough, he would just give me half of what i asked for. so when i left his house, i had to hop on one leg. but at least i was breathing air again. so then i set out in search of you, my love (kartik points at crazibanana_51). i looked at our house in greenland first, but yyou weren't there. so i figured, where would someone go if they had just come back from the dead? and i figured, 'hey! they would go to disneyland!' but when i checked there, i couldn't find you. but i did get a really cool job at a concession stand, where i got to dress like a pirate! after about a year of working there, i quit that job and resumed my search for you- my boss let me keep my peg-leg too! i remembered you once saying, 'Do the dingo!' and so then i said, ' well, maybe she went to the Philipines!' but you weren't there either. i looked in guatemala, cuba, norway, and michigan, but i still couldn't find you. i was swimming to tanzania, when i got attacked by a herd of flamingos! i fought my way clear of them, using my peg-leg as a weapon, and then i washed ashore here. the next thing i knew, that weird dog who was trying to take over the food world was licking my face and he dragged me in here to you. now that i found you, my love, my crazibanana_51, I'm......... never gonna give you up! never gonna let you down! never gonna run around and desert you... never gonna make you cry! never gonna say goodbye! never gonna tell a lie and hurt you...."
kartik finished his story by serenading crazibanana_51 with Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up." my wife and i screamed, "no! stop! once that song's in your head, you can't get it out!! someone shoot him! please!" BOOM! kartik stopped singing, and everyone looked around. jimmy-boy stood in the doorway, holding a Nerf gun, that just so happened to be the Nerf N Strike C-6. "dang it! i missed!" he said, and began reloading the gun. "what's wrong with you?!?" kartik yelled, cowering behind the couch. "you're not gonna take my wife from me!" jimmy-boy yelled back. "you're wife?!?! ill have you know that i was her husband before you were!" jimmy-boy answered by firing another missile at kartik's head. "this means war!" kartik yelled, and dashed up the stairs. he was back 2 minutes later with the Nerf Vulcan EBF-25. he aimed at jimmy-boy, shot the gun, and hit him in the shoulder. "RRRRRAAAAWWWWWRRRRRR!!" jimmy-boy yelled. (once again, if this were a movie, the song "War," by Edwin Starr). my wife and i looked at each other, reached behind our backs, and brought out our own Nerf Mavericks. (My dad always taught me to be on your guard when living with teenage boys....Nerf guns are absolutely neccessary. anyone can start a Nerf war at anytime and anywhere at my house.) liltennisgirl, who hadn't said much until now, brought out a Nerf Longshot CS-6, and started screaming at the two boys. my wife's husband, and my husband came down the stairs to see what all the noise was about, and we quickly armed them with Nerf handguns. then my wife and i started to build a fort with the couch cushions, while our husbands shot anyone who came too close. crazibanana_51 looked from kartik to jimmy-boy, seeing who had the stronger weapon. "sorry jimmy-boy," she said, and went to stand behind kartik. "NO!!!!!!!" jimmy-boy screamed. he ran at kartik, swinging his gun wildly. "you are the lowest scum on earth you fu-" "whoah, whoah, whoah!" i yelled. "let's try to keep this as G-rated as possible boys!" jimmy-boy looked at crazibanana_51. "you've broken my heart too many times now," he said. "how could you? im nothing without you. since you don't want me, ill just leave." "where will you go?" she asked. "to scotsdale," he said. crazibanana_51 burst into tears and ran upstairs. kartik followed her, trying to provide comfort. before he left the room, he turned around and stuck his tongue out at jimmy-boy. "you don't have to live in scotsdale!" my wife said. "yeah," i said. "you could come and live with us. we're bored with this place anyway, so we're gonna move to finland!" "josiah and i are planning on going on a second honeymoon in denmark," liltennisgirl said. at that moment, joasiah came down the stairs carrying an armload of suitcases. "you ready to go?" he asked liltennisgirl. "yep. let's go," she said. they walked out the front door, and my wife and i asked our husbands to go and get our own suitcases from our rooms. "so are you coming with us, or going to live in scotsdale?" i asked jimmmy-boy. "i think ill come with you guys," he said. "that's what we thought," my wife said. so we flew to finland. during the flight, jimmy-boy decided that he wanted to try parachuting.....unfortunately he forgot one of the most important rules of parachuting: use a parachute. so jimmy-boy fell through the air. before he hit the ocean, a whirlpool started, and then the earth cracked deep down to the very core. sadly, that was exactly where jimmy-boy fell. as soon as he fell through the crack in the earth, it closed! the earth had eaten jimmy-boy! "rotten luck," my wife said. "uh-huh. hey do you want shrimp for dinner, or steak?" i asked. "i think ill have shrimp.....but only if it's the kind that feels like shrimp, not lettuce." "yeah, that other kind is just gross," i said. suddenly, the earth burped, and jimmy-boy came flying through the air, completely covered in lava. as he flew, he began to grow, and grow, and grow, until he was as big as the plane- and he was still flying! my wife and me and our husbands all looked at him in astonishment."how on earth did you get such great powers?" we asked him. "i made a deal with the devil," he said. "satan?" i gasped. "no, don't be ridiculous. i made a deal with your disease detectives coach. i sold him crazibanana_51's soul." "but....our coach hates her," i said. "he hates me, too. so why would he buy her soul?" "his dinner," jimmy-boy said. "and my name is no longer jimmy-boy." "what is it then?" my wife asked. "Hernando," came the reply. "that's a nice name," willy wonka, my wife's husband, said. "yes a very nice name," said Superman- i mean Clark Kent (he was wearing those nerdy glasses). "um....ok," my wife said. when we landed in finland, they thought jim-sorry, hernando, gonna try and eat everyone, and do some major structural dameage to their cities too. so the finlandish peoples chased us out of their country with torches, pitchforks, and shrimp with the texture of lettuce. once we crossed the border between finland and sweden, my wife and i crouched down and pulled out a cauldron. we had ian, my husband, start a fire for us. then we began making a secret weapon. "let's see..." i muttered. "a jar of pickles, 6 bananas, 2 lawn gnomes, a cow, 1/4 cup baking soda...." i threw all the ingredients into the pot. "....74 goldfish eyes, 9 black ol- make that 8 black olives," my wife says, glaring at ian who had just popped an olive into his mouth. "then we need 1/2 a bottle of super glue, some feathers, and....." "one mashed barbie head," i said, dropping the last item in. we stirred the concoction. "are we gonna eat that for dinner?" hernando asked. my wife and i rolled our eyes. "you can," we said. " we were going to spill it along the border, as punshment for the finlanders for using lettuce-textured shrimp against us. it'll smell really bad for weeks." "oh," he said. "dang." so we poured the disgusting mixture all along the border, and then we set fire to it. but then our plan backfired because the wind changed and the people of sweden came after us with shrimp-textured lettuce! so we ran away to denmark, picked up liltennisgirl and josiah, grabbed a few nukes, and headed to cananda to meet crazibanana_51, Kartik, Charlie, and Mr. Jim. there we began a raging war with the rest of the world. for the first few years, everything was fine...we were winning the war, jackson rathbone was still alive.....but then, the people of the earth did something very low. they got a whole bunch of miltary troops up into blimps, and then....they blasted Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up" at us. as we writhed on the ground, trying to keep the song from reaching our brains, they put us in straightjackets and sent us to an asylum/ prison. we escaped from there only because mr. jim was able to talk the guards into joining his teriyaki movement. the news spread that mr. jim was starting a food revolution, and millions joined the cause. soon, mr. jim ruled the entire world, and his dream of becoming the Supremely Honorable Instigator of Teriyaki came true. unfortunately, since he's a squirrel and technically a "rodent," the health department shut his business down, and he spent the rest of his days working as a pirate in a concession stand at disney world. the rest of us, however, were able to start the teriyaki business up again, but, since none of us really cook, it died pretty quickly. so then we moved to poland (if this were a movie, "Kielbasa Posse" by Righteous B would be playing right now), where kartik and crazibanana_51 got re-married, with hernando- who is now hernanda (im not even sure if that's a name) as their maid of honor.
what if josiah is a cannibal?
sadistic_cottoncandy wrote:
liltennisgirl wrote:Well than we would probably be eating a lot more taraki. which would definately not be a bad thing.
What is a flock of crazed flamincos tried to eat you while you were surfing a dolphin????
funny you should ask that, because that's exactly what happened to you! when my wife and i shoved you out of the plane, you fell right into the middle of a nice, friendly group of dolphins. they offered to give you a ride to australia, and so you jumped onto the back of one. australia was insight when all of a sudden, a huge cloud of pink birds descended upon you. they tried to eat you because all of their food source was gone because the communists had been through that particular area, and the flamingos were nearly starved to death. their chief, OOeeeEm, ordered his people- i mean flock- to attack you as a last ditch effort to survive. you're still really shaken up over the whole Charlie Tiberius Caesar Dermot Estaban and his trusty sidekick Mr. Jim, and a flock of flying birds trying to eat you is just to much for your poor little brain. so then you pass out and OOeeeEm is about to bite your nose off when a rather large squirrel falls onto his head. the squirrel lands in your lap, and you wake up, extremely disoriented. OOeeeEm is conveniently terrified of squirrels- who knew that they were such fearsome creatures?- and screams. he is so startled by the sudden appearence of the squirrel that he immediately jumps to the conclusion that the fat squirrel is a warning from God Himself not to eat the dirty, crying girl that was grasping the dolphin's dorsal fin. OOeeeEm converts to cathloisicsm and believes that you are the prophet sent to save his flock's souls. you are still really disoriented, so you didn't know what he was doing until it was too late, and all of a sudden, you're married to birdboy. "Oh no!" you scream. "i can't be married to YOU! i'm married to the most gorgeous guy on earth, and we love each other! Josiah! What will he say when he finds out that i married you!!!" by this time, you had made it to australia. you left your dolphin buddies behind, and carried the unconcious squirrel to the house that we all owned. the flamingos followed you, but you told them that we didn't allow anything that had weird patellas into the house. that meant that willy wonka kept the flamingos company while you went inside. in the living room, you found me, my wife, ian, crazibanana_51, and jimmy-boy. "w-where's my h-husband?" you stammer. "your stupid husband tried to jump into the Atlantic after you, but he's kinda an idiot so he kinda sorta slammed his head into the plane wing. he's got a pretty severe concussion, and he's still unconcious in the other room," i said. "here, i'll show you." i walked up the stairs, down the hall, turned a few corners and then stopped in front of a thick metal door. you drifted over after me, and all the others followed you. "he's in there," i said. you opened the door and stepped inside. my wife, crazibanana_51 and i followed you into the room. josiah was sitting up on the bed, wearing the 'dunce' cap crazibanana_51 and i had put on him earlier, with his eyes wide open and terrified. "who are you? what do you want?" he said. "i won't tell you anything! you can't make me!" "sweetheart, what do you mean?" you say. "it's me, your wife. don't you remember me? i came looking for you all those years ago, and then we got married, right out there on the beach." "oh yes," he said. "that's quite clever. but not clever enough, Frumplycakes! i know all your secrets, but you'll never hear mine! i won't tell you, even if you dress up in girl clothes and try to trick me. that's low even for you. my name is Steven! prepare to die!" with that, josiah who believed that he was steven, (the legendary los angelos pie shop owner who was known for his protectiveness of his cupcakes) stabbed you with the pillow. when you didn't show any sign of falling over and bleeding to death, he said, "blast! the foul fiend Frumplycakes is not affected by my superior swordsmanship! ill have to try a different approach!" he grabbed the blanket, and began beating you with it, as though it were a battle-ax. "hey, since he thinks you're a psycho freak out to steal his cuppycake recipe, can i give him a Glasgow Smile?" my wife asked. "NO!" crazibanana_51, you, and me all yelled. "we don't want to ruin his face," i said, "but you can give one to jimmy-boy. i'm sure he wouldn't mind." "yea!!!" my wife yelled. "NO!!!" crazibanana_51 screamed. "i just got him to trust me again, even after that fiasco with the nail polish! quit ruining my relationship!!" you turned away from your husband (who is totally 3 fries short of a happy meal, by the way.....if anyone of you reading this has seen stargate, that was a Jack O'Neill quote) long enough to say, "uh, crazibanana_51, you pretty much doomed your relationship when you crossed your arms for the whole time on THE FIRST DATE!!!" "whatever, just leave him alone." "but i want to give someone a Glasgow Smile!!" my wife pouted. "stupid people....gah. i hate them all. 'cept you," she said to me, "cuz you're my wife. and willy...cuz he's my husband." just then a tall man with a buzz cut came into the room. "what the heck am i doing in your story?" my track coach asked. "get me out of here, or ill add another 38 laps to your 83051 that you already owe me!" "whoa dude," i said. "i have a bum knee, remember?" "run through the pain!!" he yelled back at me. "gah! no! i won't do it! im a thrower! plus, this is my story! you can't tell me what to do!" "drop down and give me infinity!" he screamed like a drill seargent. "ill do them with you," my long distance running coach that i really like said. (i like my normal coach, too, but sometimes, he's really sarcastic, and you can never really tell when he's joking). "oh, well...if you do them with me, then i guess it's ok," i said. (there is practically no one else on earth that could get me to do infinity push-ups, but my running coach is super cool and almost always volunteers to do them with me.) "hey,"my wife said to my normal coach. "can i have a hug?" "what's that?" he asked. "whoa! what? you mean you don't know what a hug is? are you serious? i don't want one now! that's so sad!" (true story, the stuff about the track coaches and everything). "99, 11245, 6966632, in...fin.....i...ty,"i said. "that was not an infinity," my military commander of a track coach yelled. "have you ever read Calvin and Hobbes?" i asked. "i go by Calvin's philosophy. he says that if you count what the push-up feels like, it's much more beneficial!" "84 more laps!" he yelled back at me. "nev- hey wait! i just got an idea! maybe what josiah needs is another good thwack to the noggin!" "whoa! i think you're right!" my wife said. we grabbed our beating sticks, that were also maybe, possibly pixie stcks, and started to hit josiah outside the head. i hit him first, and then we waited to see what would happen. "Lucyyy! I'm hoooome!" he yelled. "well, that's not right," i said. my wife hit him. "girl, i will cut you! security! se-cur-ity! she needs to go!" "my husband can not think that he is bon qui qui!" you yell. i hit him again. "in the make-believe forest-forest!- between the make-believe trees! in a cottage cheese cottage....lives albi, albi, albi, albi. albi the racist dragon," josiah sang. "well, i do like Flight of the Conchords," i said, "but liltennisgirl doesn't so..." my wife hit him over the head. "there's no phone, no lights, no motor cars, not a single luxury," he sang. "we can't have him as weird al, either," my wife said. i hit him over the head. "hey! hey! you! you! i don't like your girlfri-" "NO!!!" everyone including my track coach yelled. my wife hit him over the head. "father, i won't leave you....leia! he's our father! don't you understand? i wish Yoda were here...." "interesting," my wife said. i hit him over the head again. "arrrrr, arr, whaaaa!" he yelled. "was that chewbacca? or was it a dying wooly mammoth?" i asked. my wife hit him over the head. "nuhh..." he groaned. "my head hurts. where's my wife? what happened? are the dingoes ok?" "oh good josiah! you're back!" you throw yourself onto the bed and hug josiah. my wife and i are like, "ok. that was fun beating him outside the head." we follow crazibanana_51 downstairs to chill with ian and jimmy-boy, who, after we told him where the nail polish remover was, forgave us for everything that happened in the last story. as we walked through the doorway, my wife froze. i looked around, and saw that jimmy-boy was talking to a rather scruffy looking squirrel. "that thing is supposed to be my dad!" she whispered. "what does that mean for me? he's so weird!!! gah! what's wrong with my mother?!?!"

(and if scioly was canceled, there would be a mad mob of nerds that attacked the person who did it.)

what if you got to do infinity push-ups with my running coach?
It actually didn't take that long. i just think of things during the day, (things my friends say, things other people argue about, stuff like that) and write that down. then i just add a few things that i added on in my head (things in my head get really twisted and weird sometimes) and then i write it out in an email to one of my friends (crazibanana_51 or liltennisgirl) and copy and paste it here. my touch typing has really improved. anyway, im like halfway done with another story, and its taken me about a week and a half cuz state was last weekend.

*then the predators would go and eat the world, sending us all into an alternate reality in which mr. jim is actually a real man with a daughter who happens to be my wife.

what if i never have to see the pyrocrapper again?
lol. sadistic cotton candy should be banned from this thread... jk. jk
Nerds rule. Nerds are awesome. Nerds will someday (soon) rule the world. And you know it.

2010. Be prepared. If not, you f(l)ail!

One Team
One Dream
to REDEEM

sadistic_cottoncandy
Division: Grad
State: MA

Post by sadistic_cottoncandy » June 9th, 2009, 10:50 am

lol. What if I was banned from this thread?
"Such a disappointment to the world"

sewforlife

Post by sewforlife » June 9th, 2009, 1:26 pm

we wouldn't waste as much space... :roll:

What if I started my homework now?
Nerds rule. Nerds are awesome. Nerds will someday (soon) rule the world. And you know it.

2010. Be prepared. If not, you f(l)ail!

One Team
One Dream
to REDEEM

soobsession
Division: C

Post by soobsession » June 9th, 2009, 2:21 pm

you wouldnt be able to join the Procrastination Club (but thats okay...meetings postponed to 8:00 anyways :lol: )

what if i had no homework?

"Do or do not. There is no try" -Yoda

SOninja

Post by SOninja » June 9th, 2009, 3:39 pm

Then let's swap lives~!

What if you were challenged to not use electronics for a week...? would you do it?
2009 States: :D
Crime busters <3 - 1st
*Reach for the Stars* - 1st
Anatomy - 7th

SO forever

"When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." -Charles Austin Beard

sadistic_cottoncandy
Division: Grad
State: MA

Post by sadistic_cottoncandy » June 9th, 2009, 3:42 pm

psh, no.
what if the world were made of brownie batter?
"Such a disappointment to the world"

SOninja

Post by SOninja » June 9th, 2009, 3:46 pm

YUM. then i would eat it.

what if the world was full of vampires out to get you?
2009 States: :D
Crime busters <3 - 1st
*Reach for the Stars* - 1st
Anatomy - 7th

SO forever

"When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." -Charles Austin Beard

Return to “Posting Games”