The users have attempted to kill the assassinators of past, and have been successful. Now a new order will rise to power and exterminate the human race, starting with the users of Scioly. I, as the leader of this order, will not fail as the others have, but will kill everyone until my race is superior and alone in ruling this world.
1. The officers will be the next five people who send correct answers to the clue found at the bottom of the rules. Put in a bit of thought before posting. If you have not been around for a while, it is less likely that you will be able to identify me.
2. Only officers will be able to protect people, but other users may post.
3. People will die. However, there are some exceptions. I will not kill administrators or moderators. In return, I ask that they not reveal my identity.
4. Officers may protect one person per clue.
5. Once an officer has made three incorrect accusations, he or she may not accuse or protect anyone, but they can still post.
6. The assassin will provide clues that plainly point to his or her next victim, and occasionally to himself or herself.
7. The assassin will continue to post with his or her true account, and may provide hints there.
8. When accusing someone of being Assassinator you must use the following template "I accuse (place name here) because (give reason here)." If you don't use this template when accusing the accusation won't count. Remember, you must always give a reason for your accusation.
9. Once "killed", a user may not post about the identity of the assassinator and cannot aid any other users with the clues.
10. Each clue will last 48 hours, after which the Assassinator will kill.
11. If the Assassinator does not reply in 7 days after all protects are made, each officer gets a free accusation. However that accusation must be made next time the user posts and cannot be stored as an extra one to use later.
12. Each officer begins with zero accusations. If an officer protects correctly, they will receive one accusation. Accusations cannot be transferred between officers.
13. The Assassinator wins after 15 incorrect accusations have been made, but the number needed to win goes down by one with each kill.
14. An officer may only change their protection if they accidentally protect a staff member. If a user is caught changing a protection, they will receive a punishment ranging from all accusations being taken away to being removed as an officer from the game.
15. Once an officer has earned 3 accusations, they may give any extra accusations that they earn to another player. To transfer extra accusations, an officer must private message the Assassinator with the name of the officer they wish to transfer the accusation to.
16. The Assassinator reserves the right to add to these rules as he or she deems necessary.
RUN AROUND ZERO AND LIST THE RULES MADE. THESE RULES WILL NOT AID YOU OR HELP YOU AT ALL, AS THEY ARE AN IMPEDEMENT TO YOUR VICTORY. THE KEY TO YOUR SUCCESS IS THE MASTER OF THE SOURCE.
THIS MAN IS THE CREATOR OF A CREATOR.
Send me a Private Message with the answer to this clue. The first 5 to get the answer correct will become the officers of the game. They will be the defenders of the members of Scioly and the rest of the human race. I wish you luck.
Last edited by Assassinator
on June 1st, 2013, 2:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Assassination 145: Deja Vu
“The truthful man is usually a liar”- Alfred Noble
The Assassinated- JoeyC, MadCow2357
The Wronged- None. Yet.
Universal Destruction In 10 More Deaths