Scioly Assassination 101: The Rise

A forum for those Word Games that plague the Earth.
User avatar
Liv
Member
Member
Posts: 274
Joined: December 31st, 2008, 8:20 am
Division: C
State: NY
Location: Port Washington, NY

Re: Scioly Assassination 101: The Rise

Post by Liv » June 3rd, 2013, 8:17 pm

I protect myself. Also, I request an explanation for this clue.

Cedavis6
Member
Member
Posts: 72
Joined: March 27th, 2012, 2:22 pm
Division: Grad

Re: Scioly Assassination 101: The Rise

Post by Cedavis6 » June 4th, 2013, 7:40 am

Liv wrote:I protect myself. Also, I request an explanation for this clue.
Yeah, I concur. (You can have life without death, but not without birth.)

User avatar
Assassinator
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Posts: 2
Joined: August 15th, 2008, 8:02 am
Division: Grad
Contact:

Re: Scioly Assassination 101: The Rise

Post by Assassinator » June 4th, 2013, 8:40 am

...
Last edited by Assassinator on June 4th, 2013, 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scioly Assassination 146: A Superstore By Any Other Name
Deaths: Tailsfan101, SilverBreeze, pepperonipi

ktkefijxjxeshvvwxixmakdiNQRZRVSVZMFI

503 Error

Cedavis6
Member
Member
Posts: 72
Joined: March 27th, 2012, 2:22 pm
Division: Grad

Re: Scioly Assassination 101: The Rise

Post by Cedavis6 » June 4th, 2013, 8:56 am

Assassinator wrote:It seems that I have made a mistake with my clue.
The target will not be killed...yet.

Your next clue will be up in the next 24 hours.
So who was it?

User avatar
Littleboy
Member
Member
Posts: 373
Joined: March 14th, 2010, 4:53 pm
Division: C
State: MI
Location: Between the Earth's Core and Mars.

Re: Scioly Assassination 101: The Rise

Post by Littleboy » June 4th, 2013, 9:01 am

Cedavis6 wrote:
Assassinator wrote:It seems that I have made a mistake with my clue.
The target will not be killed...yet.

Your next clue will be up in the next 24 hours.
So who was it?
I think the yet means that the assassinator is going to target him/her soon/next. Telling us would only give it away. We can probably expect an explanation either at the game's conclusion or after this next clue.

User avatar
Assassinator
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Posts: 2
Joined: August 15th, 2008, 8:02 am
Division: Grad
Contact:

Re: Scioly Assassination 101: The Rise

Post by Assassinator » June 4th, 2013, 9:02 am

I am yet again wrong, yet correct.
My clue did target someone.

I Miss You.
Korea, come back to me.
Dang, 2012 was such a great year.
Birth & Death. The pair could only be possible if Birth was there.

Miss Korea 2012 Birth

Kim Yu-mi was crowned Miss Korea 2012 and her birthdate is April 26th.
4/26

I have claimed my first target.
Aim4me26 is dead.

Your next clue will be up in the next 24 hours.
Scioly Assassination 146: A Superstore By Any Other Name
Deaths: Tailsfan101, SilverBreeze, pepperonipi

ktkefijxjxeshvvwxixmakdiNQRZRVSVZMFI

503 Error

User avatar
Liv
Member
Member
Posts: 274
Joined: December 31st, 2008, 8:20 am
Division: C
State: NY
Location: Port Washington, NY

Re: Scioly Assassination 101: The Rise

Post by Liv » June 4th, 2013, 1:10 pm

Assassinator wrote:I am yet again wrong, yet correct.
My clue did target someone.

I Miss You.
Korea, come back to me.
Dang, 2012 was such a great year.
Birth & Death. The pair could only be possible if Birth was there.

Miss Korea 2012 Birth

Kim Yu-mi was crowned Miss Korea 2012 and her birthdate is April 26th.
4/26

I have claimed my first target.
Aim4me26 is dead.

Your next clue will be up in the next 24 hours.
I think that clue was a little bit too ambiguous.

I would definitely use a different word to describe it, however it would be filtered to butterfly, and "that clue was butterfly" or "that was a butterfly kill" isn't too successful in getting the message across.

User avatar
Littleboy
Member
Member
Posts: 373
Joined: March 14th, 2010, 4:53 pm
Division: C
State: MI
Location: Between the Earth's Core and Mars.

Re: Scioly Assassination 101: The Rise

Post by Littleboy » June 4th, 2013, 1:33 pm

Liv wrote:
Assassinator wrote:I am yet again wrong, yet correct.
My clue did target someone.

I Miss You.
Korea, come back to me.
Dang, 2012 was such a great year.
Birth & Death. The pair could only be possible if Birth was there.

Miss Korea 2012 Birth

Kim Yu-mi was crowned Miss Korea 2012 and her birthdate is April 26th.
4/26

I have claimed my first target.
Aim4me26 is dead.

Your next clue will be up in the next 24 hours.
I think that clue was a little bit too ambiguous.

I would definitely use a different word to describe it, however it would be filtered to butterfly, and "that clue was butterfly" or "that was a butterfly kill" isn't too successful in getting the message across.
I agree, but it really isn't worth complaining over.

Cedavis6
Member
Member
Posts: 72
Joined: March 27th, 2012, 2:22 pm
Division: Grad

Re: Scioly Assassination 101: The Rise

Post by Cedavis6 » June 4th, 2013, 3:03 pm

Littleboy wrote:Not cedavis5, that's your sister. And that 7 was just a typo (or was it?)
So is Cedavis7. She's my younger sister. Well, actually, she's the seventh version of me who, when this current robot that I am breaks down, will have my memories transplanted in her and live life secretly defending the world from villains like the Sassy.

No, I am not The Doctor.

EDIT: I accuse mnstrviola of being the Sassy because all evidence seems to point to him. Keep calm and accuse everyone! (Hahaha, inside jokes. :lol: )

EDIT: Typo.
Last edited by Cedavis6 on June 7th, 2013, 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Littleboy
Member
Member
Posts: 373
Joined: March 14th, 2010, 4:53 pm
Division: C
State: MI
Location: Between the Earth's Core and Mars.

Re: Scioly Assassination 101: The Rise

Post by Littleboy » June 5th, 2013, 10:49 am

Assassinator wrote: Your next clue will be up in the next 24 hours.
Written at 11:40:57 am
Assassinator wrote: Your next clue will be up in the next 24 hours.
Written at 12:02:54 pm

Wow. I really appreciate an assassinator that posts on time. Keep up the great work!

Post Reply

Return to “Posting Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests