Save the person on top of you!

A forum for those Word Games that plague the Earth.
49ers
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: Grad
State: PA
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Save the person on top of you!

Post by 49ers »

I trake out the earplugs..
but then i turn into a monster because of the radiation
East Stroudsburg South and J.T.L Cavs Alumnus
49ersfan
Metsfan
You are now free to lose the game.
ESU Warrior '21
Need a rugger? Look no further.
Disk is lif.
Physics; Earth and Space Science major; Math minor.
Get me out of this place *gestures wildly at USA*
crazibanana_51
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by crazibanana_51 »

So i shooot you, but thats nbd b/c i know a voodoo shaman who brings you back to life. The thing is he has decided to take my soul as payment. But I'm clever so I ran away, but then he sent some creepy zombies after me
09 events: Disease detectives, Road scholar, wright stuff, pentathalon, and robo-cross.

It's all fun and games until someone gets their fingers stuck together with super glue, then it's just funny!
sadistic_cottoncandy
State: MA

Post by sadistic_cottoncandy »

So I take you and the zombies out to drink and we talk about this very unflattering stereotype that's been created for them. After that, we have a real good time until Godzilla comes in and is all like, "Hey, how come I wasn't invited to this shindig?" And then in a jealous rage he eats all the zombies and is coming after me and you when...
"Such a disappointment to the world"
crazibanana_51

Post by crazibanana_51 »

Godzilla got pigeon and began to attack But didn't expect to be blocked by Shaq Who proceeded to open up a can of Shaq-fu When Aaron Carter came out of the blue And he started beating up Shaquille 'o' Neal Then they both got flattened by the batmobile Before it could make it back to the batcave Abraham Lincoln popped out of his grave And took an AK-47 out from under his hat And blew Batman away with a ratatattat But he ran out of bullets and he ran away Because Optimus Prime came to save the day. But suddenly Aaron Carter started singing thus making us bleed out of our ears. (Part of this post is the Ultimate Showdown by Lemon Demon)
09 events: Disease detectives, Road scholar, wright stuff, pentathalon, and robo-cross.

It's all fun and games until someone gets their fingers stuck together with super glue, then it's just funny!
sadistic_cottoncandy
State: MA

Post by sadistic_cottoncandy »

Ah, pigeon it. There's no saving us now.
"Such a disappointment to the world"
crazibanana_51

Post by crazibanana_51 »

Nope, but Batman does put us out of our misery by killing us with a bat gernade. And then my shaman friend raises us from the dead. Again. But away from Aaron. We then live in Greenland until we are attacked by evil porcupines

frogzorz
State: PA

Post by frogzorz »

I use my physics gun to clip the evil porcupines to the snow-covered ground. Unfortunately, they shed their quills to escape the ground and turn into Teenage Mutant Ninja Porcupines (with headbands to boot). As they close in on us I remember that I had some rodent bait infused with lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD). The TMNP rush toward the bait and eat it, causing them to wander around looking all over the place, saying, "I LIEK PURPEL...PURPEL IS GREEEN AND BLAAAACK". We then run away unharmed, but then out of nowhere followers of the Cult of Cthulu appear and start to cast mythical spells on us.
Harriton '15, Penn C'19
Design Manager and Disease Detectives co-supervisor for SOUP 2018
quizbowl
State: NY

Post by quizbowl »

luckily i called ghostbusters, who got killed while we ran away. a perfect decoy.
but out of nowhere, Monty Python appeared and started to say the funniest joke in the world
2010: 5th in NYS
2011: 4th in NYS
2012: 3rd in NYS
<quizbowl> ey kid ya want some shortbread
<EASTstroudsburg13> I don't know why, but I just can't bring myself to delete this post.
crazibanana_51

Post by crazibanana_51 »

So we listened for a little bit. But unbeknownst to us the pigeon Frenchies stole the holy hand gernade and were about to detonate it when...

quizbowl
State: NY

Post by quizbowl »

crazibanana_51 wrote:So we listened for a little bit. But unbeknownst to us the butterfly Frenchies stole the holy hand gernade and were about to detonate it when...
you cant hear the funniest joke in the world without dying....
but anyways, BP spilled oil on them and stopped them. and made a huge environmental disaster.
however, the human torch fell on the oil, and the oil became ablaze.
2010: 5th in NYS
2011: 4th in NYS
2012: 3rd in NYS
<quizbowl> ey kid ya want some shortbread
<EASTstroudsburg13> I don't know why, but I just can't bring myself to delete this post.

Return to “Posting Games”