It's the dead of night, specifically the dead part. Wisps of smoke swirl through the air, whispering names no one at Hogwarts ever expected to hear again. The very air seems to breathe Imperius, Cruciatus, and, worst of all, Killing curses. A cloaked figure steps into the night, a faint wandglow shining through the darkness. It raises its head and whispers, "I am one of you. I am many of you. Oh, and the best part? I'm none of you. So catch me if you can."
1. The officers will be the first seven people to post on this topic, unless they note otherwise.
2. There will be no "informants", but civilians may post.
3. People will die. However, there are some exceptions. I will not kill administrators or moderators. In return, I ask that they not reveal my identity.
4. I will continue to post with my true account, and may provide hints there.
5. I will provide clues which plainly point to my next victim, and occasionally to myself.
6. Each clue will last 48 hours, after which I will kill.
7. Once "killed" a user may not post about my identity.
8. I win after the number of accusations runs out. There are 21 total accusations, but the number needed to win goes down by one with each kill.
9. I reserve the right to add to these rules as I deem necessary.
1. The officers will be the first seven people to post on this topic.
2. Officers may protect one person per clue.
3. Once an officer has made three incorrect accusations, he or she may not accuse or protect anyone.
4. Each officer begins with ZERO accusations. You will earn an accusation with each correct protection.
5. When protecting/accusing someone you must use the following template "I protect/accuse (place name here) because (give reason here)." If you don't use this template when protecting/accusing it won't count.
The game will begin after 48 hours or when all of the officer positions are filled.
Assassination 144: Avalon
Finale Part 1
Score: Good (4) vs Evil (5)
Deaths: ScottMaurer19, TheChiScientist, bernard, windu34, dxu46, Things2do
J BN JSPO NBO.