SciOly Assassination 109: Another Wright State Gone Wrong

A forum for those Word Games that plague the Earth.
azuritemalachite
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: C

Re: SciOly Assassination 109: Another Wright State Gone Wrong

Postby azuritemalachite » August 2nd, 2016, 7:02 pm

I protect myself because chrysocolla means gold glue in greek and I have in in my sig.
azurite>malachite>chrysocolla
Come to Pangea today all around the globe. Our formal dinners are to die for! All dishes served on tectonic plates.
Don't be Angara that all the jokes are Gondwana.
PM any rock or mineral question! :arrow:

dragonfruit35
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: VA

Postby dragonfruit35 » August 3rd, 2016, 7:33 pm

Sassy's late...

2019 (Duke/Reg/Cornell/States/Nats)
Mission 3/7/- Sounds 4/2/- Herp -/-/11/1/26 MV 2/3/7/3/10 Code 3/1/1/1/5
2020 (CMU/Reg/SOUP?/States?/Nats?)
GV ?/? Detector ?/? Code ?/?

Goooooooo Colonials!!!

Assassinator
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: Grad

Postby Assassinator » August 4th, 2016, 8:40 am

First and foremost, I am not late, the rest of you are simply early. Tournament coordinators call all the shots, even if they kill competitors in their free time. Stop bugging me about it.

I am not Mnstrviola. Another black mark for you, person. One more accusation and then you're in a better place...

You have, however, correctly predicted azuritemalachite. Perhaps I shall amp up the difficulty?

Early afternoon. Competitors sluggishly moved around the campus, wearily carrying their notesheets and binders. If you're one of the people who has event after event, I offer my condolences and hope you don't die. No guarantees, though.

The target trudged back to their team base, their papers falling everywhere, leaving a dusty and sooty trail behind them. I'm sure their neighboring team didn't like that.

48 hours.

I will give you at least 3 ID clues shortly.
Assassination 145: Deja Vu
"Science has no homeland"
The Assassinated- JoeyC, MadCow2357
The Wronged- None. Yet.
Universal Destruction In 10 More Deaths

SenseiSushi
State: PA

Postby SenseiSushi » August 4th, 2016, 9:36 am

Tournament coordinators call all the shots, even if they kill competitors in their free time.

Sassy is a tournament coordinator? That means they're most likely a grad. Chalker is the only grad that's a national tourney coordinator. Plus chalker is from Ohio, the same location as WSU.
The target trudged back to their team base, their papers falling everywhere, leaving a dusty and sooty trail behind them. I'm sure their neighboring team didn't like that.
Doesn't Totoro leave a soot trail or something like that in the movie? Another possibility could be dragonfruit cause dragons breathe fire.
Userpage
2014 States: R&M-4th, Sounds of Music-5th
2015 States: Crime Busters-2nd, Green Gen-2nd
2015 Nationals: Green Generation-1st
2015 Swap Meet: Cheese Hat
2016 States: Green Gen-1st, Exp Des-5th, Scrambler-6th
2016 Nationals: Green Generation-1st

[NerdyTotoro]

Postby [NerdyTotoro] » August 4th, 2016, 9:54 am

Tournament coordinators call all the shots, even if they kill competitors in their free time.

Sassy is a tournament coordinator? That means they're most likely a grad. Chalker is the only grad that's a national tourney coordinator. Plus chalker is from Ohio, the same location as WSU.
Doesn't Totoro leave a soot trail or something like that in the movie? Another possibility could be dragonfruit cause dragons breathe fire.
My Neighbor Totoro and other movie from Studio Ghibi have soot sprites in them... should I protect myself?
:idea:

Entomology
State: CA

Postby Entomology » August 4th, 2016, 12:24 pm

I think we have enough enough evidence, so you should probably protect yourself, nerdy.

I'm pretty sure chalker or any tournament director isn't the sassy, as they probably have more pressing matters to focus on than narrate a game played by middle and high school students on scioly social networking. Perhaps the tournament director part refers to the fact that this game takes place at a tournament, and the sassy is in charge of the "tournament"?
CCA '20 Captain
Herpetology, Fossils, Boomilever, Mousetrap Vehicle

[NerdyTotoro]

Postby [NerdyTotoro] » August 4th, 2016, 12:41 pm

My Neighbor Totoro and other movie from Studio Ghibi have soot sprites in them... should I protect myself?
I protect myself due to the reason above.

Person

Postby Person » August 4th, 2016, 1:32 pm

First and foremost, I am not late, the rest of you are simply early. Tournament coordinators call all the shots, even if they kill competitors in their free time. Stop bugging me about it.

I am not Mnstrviola. Another black mark for you, person. One more accusation and then you're in a better place...

You have, however, correctly predicted azuritemalachite. Perhaps I shall amp up the difficulty?

Early afternoon. Competitors sluggishly moved around the campus, wearily carrying their notesheets and binders. If you're one of the people who has event after event, I offer my condolences and hope you don't die. No guarantees, though.

48 hours.

I will give you at least 3 ID clues shortly.
Texas has recently posted in YDRC about fire.
I am a Person.
Past events: Solar Systems, Crave the Wave, ENTOMOLOGY, Dynamic Planet, Scrambler, Invasive Species, Forensics, Hydrogeology, Optics, Herpetology, Astronomy, Remote Sensing
#TehEntoCult ENTO IS LUV ENTO IS LYFE
Most Original Username 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

[NerdyTotoro]

Postby [NerdyTotoro] » August 4th, 2016, 1:39 pm

I accuse Entomology due to pressure from JasperKota and Sensei_Sushi. jk.

I formally accuse Entomology because she likes coffee and her name does not emit light.

Entomology
State: CA

Postby Entomology » August 4th, 2016, 1:42 pm

Good game yall, I'll write a blurb thingy later after math class.

I also apologize for the late posting of some clues. Family emergencies were a bit more pressing than the sassy games.

Shout out to fib for "helping" the officers and civillians. COUGH I'll pretend you didn't just give the whole thing away COUGH

Also, can I have some feedback? I think I screwed up majorly on some clues, but it turned out okayish, I think?
CCA '20 Captain
Herpetology, Fossils, Boomilever, Mousetrap Vehicle

Return to “Posting Games”