Ladies and gentlemen, it's that time of year again. That's right- football season. But this season might be a little more... deadly. There will be downs
, but let's just say that after 15 downs, a lot more will happen than a turnover
. It's up to the officers to win Super Bowl 111 in the highly anticipated matchup between the Sciolyville Scientists and the Assassinboro Assassinators. Who's brave enough to join the roster?
The rules are as follows:
1. The officers will be the next five people who post on this topic. Put in a bit of thought before posting. If you have not been around for awhile, it is less likely that you will be able to identify me.
2. There will be no "informants", but civilians may post.
3. People will die. However, there are some exceptions. I will not kill admins or mods. In return, I ask that they not reveal my identity.
4. Officers may protect one person per clue.
5. Once an officer has made three incorrect accusations, he may not accuse or protect anyone.
6. The assassin will provide clues which plainly point to his next victim, and occasionally to himself.
7. The assassin will continue to post with his true account, and may provide hints there.
8. When accusing someone of being Assassinator you must use the following template "I accuse (place name here) because (give reason here)." If you don't use this template when accusing the accusation won't count.
9. Once "killed" a user may not post about the identity of the assassinator.
10. Non officers may post.
11. Each clue will last 72 hours, after which the Assassinator will kill.
12. If the Assassinator does not reply in 7 days after all protects are made, each officer gets a free accusation. However that accusation must be made next time the user posts and cannot be stored as an extra one to use later.
13. Each officer begins with one accusation. You will earn an accusation with each correct protection.
14. The Assassinator wins after 15 incorrect accusations have been made, but the number needed to win goes down by one with each kill.
15. The Assassinator reserves the right to add to these rules as he deems necessary.
16. If the clue is solved before 72 hours are up, the Assassinator may post the next clue.