Wright Stuff B

thewrightstuffguy
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Wright Stuff B

Post by thewrightstuffguy »

Since Wright Stuff is going to be a event next year in the B division, and I've recently left C division, I wanted to pass on my knowledge and experience on this event for beginner flyers. That being said, I made a Youtube channel which will go through the building steps (the 3 part series should be finished by this week), and hopefully some trimming and flying tips in the future. I really wanted to get it out here that there's lots of help coming your way (looking at you Division B), but I saw that the events haven't been updated on the forums yet as there is no Wright Stuff B page yet. Although this post and page are eventually going to get archived, I'll leave the link to my channel here, and hopefully people will find it when the fall semester starts. Best of luck middle schoolers, and thanks for everything Science Olympiad!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVqenX ... CDkN-rgV6A
Zioly
Division: B
State: WA

Re: Wright Stuff B

Post by Zioly »

Would you be willing to answer questions in the future? Or at least browse the official thread when it's out? I hate to see your resources in knowledge be limited to only videos, as specific answers for specific questions would help individuals immensely.
Bottle Rockets: 5th
Ecology: 9th
Hovercraft: 14th
Scrambler: 29th (with a failed run too  ;))
Mousetrap Vehicle
Hovercraft
Ecology
Experimental Design (or other inquiry :P)

...Yes, my profile picture is G2 apEX at the PGL Major Qual.  :lol:
thewrightstuffguy

Re: Wright Stuff B

Post by thewrightstuffguy »

Zioly wrote:Would you be willing to answer questions in the future? Or at least browse the official thread when it's out? I hate to see your resources in knowledge be limited to only videos, as specific answers for specific questions would help individuals immensely.
You can email me questions at [email protected]. I'll be a college student next year so I'm not too sure if I'll browse the forums too often. All I can promise you is that I'll try.

Return to “Wright Stuff C”