Prediction: FM, Columbia/WM (could go either way), Syosset/HHHE (same, thinking that HHHE's going to get their act together b/f States), no clue about the rest.
Welp that wasn't a very bold prediction.
Hey, I had no clue about the rest, but I still made a ton of guesses that I know are wrong ;P.
Also, yay my middle school (HBT) did pretty well at WLI regs (11th...ridiculous better compared to how it used to be, it'd be interesting if they actually bothered stacking >.<)! I still find it weird that CP Weber isn't totally flattening the region anymore unlike when I was competing after their coach left :/. Though, iirc they still do pretty darned well at states so eh...guess we'll have to see with that like always.
Lampooning, some other results were posted for B I see on their associated pages at http://newyorkscioly.org/source/Competi ... ionals.php
. These include ELI, Lower Hudson (following the links put up, I arrived at http://new.schoolnotes.com/files/lhvsci ... s2016..pdf
with Pleasantville and Scarsdale on top), Mid-Hudson, Mid-State. Seems like the only ones that haven't been put up that have already happened were Adirondack and Southern Tier.
an ex-weber member here- a few reasons why the team isn't performing as well:
1. our coach actually left this year (he retired from teaching a few years ago, but continued to coach) as well as our only assistant coach.
2. there were 5 9th graders on the team last year who all graduated to C.
3. all 5 8th graders from last year decided it wasn't worth it to do the middle school team because the new coaches were so clueless that they went straight to division C
4. basically, only 3 people from team a last year are still on the team
5. instead of organizing the teams by skill, the coaches decided to create "two equal teams to maximize fairness". so expect the combined team to do better at states, but not by much.
so yeah : )