1. Germantown Middle School (156) - qualifies for 2016 Nationals
2. North Pike Middle School (174)
3. Parklane Academy (175)
- Germantown regains the top spot, last year's champion falls to fifth.
1. Oxford High School (147) - qualifies for 2016 Nationals
2. Cathedral High School (151)
3. Forrest County Agricultural High School (162)
-It looks like Mississippi School for Math & Science either no longer has a team ofr didn't qualify for state, so the previous years' runner-up made it this year.
1. Preston Middle School (66) - qualifies for 2016 Nationals
2. Homeschool Science Colorado (116)
3. Preston Middle School (145)
4. Lesher Middle School (202)
-Nothing new here.
1. Fossil Ridge High School (54) - qualifies for 2016 Nationals
2. Poudre High School (113)
3. Fossil Ridge High School (127)
4. Fossil Ridge High School (182)
5. Homeschool Science Colorado (186)
-Fossil Ridge beats Poudre this time, and with three teams in the top five (it wasn't that long ago that Poudre was consistently top 20 at Nationals).
1. Northshore Junior High School (101) - qualifies for 2016 Nationals
2. Northshore Junior High School (116)
3. Frontier Middle School (155) - qualifies for 2016 Nationals
4. Skyridge Middle School (197)
-Northshore is only in its second year placing above 3rd at state, but dominated the rest of the teams.
I'll get scoresheets up eventually (they're all on state websites, if someone else wants to do it, although you'll have to do some digging to find WA).
Chattahoochee High School Class of 2018
Georgia Tech Class of 2022
Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.