National Test Discussion

User avatar
JoJoKeKe
Member
Member
Posts: 101
Joined: April 27th, 2015, 6:29 pm
Division: C
State: ID
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: National Test Discussion

Post by JoJoKeKe » June 2nd, 2016, 8:19 pm

Final question-- once again I thank you so much...

How many words did the 6th place team get correct in Picture This B?
Tournaments (2016): State / Nationals
Fossils: 3 / 8
Disease: 7 / NA
Green Gen: NA / 37
Picture This: 1 / 17
Invasives: 1 / 24

Idaho State (2017):
Rocks - 2
Microbe 2
Ecology 3
Optics 4
Invasives: 1

Events 2019: Herpetology, Fossils, Dynamic Planet, Fermi Questions

ThatSundae25
Member
Member
Posts: 3
Joined: June 2nd, 2016, 4:45 pm
Division: B
State: MN
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: National Test Discussion

Post by ThatSundae25 » June 3rd, 2016, 4:33 am

Hi again, Chalker,

Can you also please tell me how far is my 22nd in Invasive Species B from medaling? And also how far is the 7th place from my 6th in Disease Detectives B? (just out of curiosity).

Thank you soooooooo much!!!

chalker
Member
Member
Posts: 2104
Joined: January 9th, 2009, 7:30 pm
Division: Grad
State: OH
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: National Test Discussion

Post by chalker » June 3rd, 2016, 5:12 am

JoJoKeKe wrote:Final question-- once again I thank you so much...

How many words did the 6th place team get correct in Picture This B?
I don't know, as I only have the aggregate raw scores, not the details that feed into them.

Student Alumni
National Event Supervisor
National Physical Sciences Rules Committee Chair

chalker
Member
Member
Posts: 2104
Joined: January 9th, 2009, 7:30 pm
Division: Grad
State: OH
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: National Test Discussion

Post by chalker » June 3rd, 2016, 5:14 am

ThatSundae25 wrote:Hi again, Chalker,

Can you also please tell me how far is my 22nd in Invasive Species B from medaling? And also how far is the 7th place from my 6th in Disease Detectives B? (just out of curiosity).

Thank you soooooooo much!!!
10 points and tiebreaker

Student Alumni
National Event Supervisor
National Physical Sciences Rules Committee Chair

Kookie97
Member
Member
Posts: 2
Joined: June 3rd, 2016, 10:01 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: National Test Discussion

Post by Kookie97 » June 3rd, 2016, 10:06 am

Hi Chalker,

Can you tell me:
1.) How far 7th place was from 6th place in Picture This B? Also 6th place from 1st?

2.) How far 21st place was from 6th place in Disease Detectives B? And 6th place from 1st?

3.) How far 14th place was from 6th place in WIDI B? And 6th place from 1st?

Thanks so much, and sorry for all the questions!!

ThatSundae25
Member
Member
Posts: 3
Joined: June 2nd, 2016, 4:45 pm
Division: B
State: MN
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: National Test Discussion

Post by ThatSundae25 » June 3rd, 2016, 11:38 am

Hi Chalker,

Sorry for pestering you so much recently...but I am also wondering...how far is a 25th place in Meteorology B from medaling?

Thanks as always!!!!

chalker
Member
Member
Posts: 2104
Joined: January 9th, 2009, 7:30 pm
Division: Grad
State: OH
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: National Test Discussion

Post by chalker » June 3rd, 2016, 5:55 pm

Kookie97 wrote:Hi Chalker,

Can you tell me:
1.) How far 7th place was from 6th place in Picture This B? Also 6th place from 1st?

2.) How far 21st place was from 6th place in Disease Detectives B? And 6th place from 1st?

3.) How far 14th place was from 6th place in WIDI B? And 6th place from 1st?

Thanks so much, and sorry for all the questions!!
1, 7, 12, 15, 14, 5 points

Student Alumni
National Event Supervisor
National Physical Sciences Rules Committee Chair

chalker
Member
Member
Posts: 2104
Joined: January 9th, 2009, 7:30 pm
Division: Grad
State: OH
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: National Test Discussion

Post by chalker » June 3rd, 2016, 5:55 pm

ThatSundae25 wrote:Hi Chalker,

Sorry for pestering you so much recently...but I am also wondering...how far is a 25th place in Meteorology B from medaling?

Thanks as always!!!!
14 points

Student Alumni
National Event Supervisor
National Physical Sciences Rules Committee Chair

Kookie97
Member
Member
Posts: 2
Joined: June 3rd, 2016, 10:01 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: National Test Discussion

Post by Kookie97 » June 3rd, 2016, 9:53 pm

Hi Chalker,

Sorry again... Difference between 5th place and 1st place in Experimental Design B, and difference between 13th and 6th in Road Scholars B?

Thanks!!!

chalker
Member
Member
Posts: 2104
Joined: January 9th, 2009, 7:30 pm
Division: Grad
State: OH
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: National Test Discussion

Post by chalker » June 4th, 2016, 7:14 am

Kookie97 wrote:Hi Chalker,

Sorry again... Difference between 5th place and 1st place in Experimental Design B, and difference between 13th and 6th in Road Scholars B?

Thanks!!!
3 and 12 points

Student Alumni
National Event Supervisor
National Physical Sciences Rules Committee Chair

Locked

Return to “2016 Nationals”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest