3rd Annual Chattahoochee Science Olympiad Div. B Invitational!

Area to advertise for your competitions!
covalentbond
Division: C
State: GA
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

3rd Annual Chattahoochee Science Olympiad Div. B Invitational!

Post by covalentbond »

Hello everyone!

We are pleased to announce that Chattahoochee High School Science Olympiad is planning on hosting its 3rd annual Division B invitational! We have set the date for December 5th, 2015 at Chattahoochee High School in Johns Creek, Georgia, and all Div. B events will be held. Like last year, registration is through our website, http://www.hoochscioly.weebly.com/divis ... ional.html. The registration fee for the first team is $70, and $60 for each additional team. The deadline for us to receive your registration is October 30th, 2015.

This year, we are also asking coaches to write and a test for one academic (non-building) event if bringing 1 or 2 teams, or for two academic events if bringing 3 teams. You may list your top four preferences on the registration form and we will assign you your event(s) promptly after we receive your registration. We will try to accommodate your preferences but it will be on a first come, first serve basis. We request teams to send us completed tests before the tournament so we can review, format, and make copies for the day of the tournament. On the day of the tournament, our volunteers will help proctor events if so desired. The deadline for us to receive your test and answer key is November 10th, 2015. Please submit them digitally to [email protected].

There will once again be an option for teams to pre-pay for lunch. The cost will be $5 per lunch order. Lunch will include 2 slices of either cheese or pepperoni pizza along with chips and a drink. The lunch registration will also be due on November 10th, 2015.

Once again, there are two deadlines to meet this year. All teams must be registered and paid for by October 30th and all tests with answer keys and prepaid lunch orders will be due on November 10th. We hope to see lots of schools back! Please feel free to forward this email to all who would be interested.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at [email protected], or find more information at www.hoochscioly.weebly.com/division-b-invitational.html.

Thanks!
CHS Science Olympiad
Last edited by covalentbond on October 8th, 2015, 5:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Unome
Division: Grad

Re: 3rd Annual Chattahoochee Science Olympiad Div. B Invitational!

Post by Unome »

More out of curiosity than anything, in what order do you go about striking C teams once you fill up?
Userpage

Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.
sciolylover13
Division: B
State: AL

Post by sciolylover13 »

I will most probably be there!!
2015-2016 events:Chattahoochee/Dodgen/Regionals/State/Nats?
Anatomy and Physiology: 4/////
Green Generation: 6/////
Air Trajectory: NA/////
Crime Busters: 2/////
Unome

Post by Unome »

sciolylover13 wrote:I will most probably be there!!
I'll definitely be there (although I don't know what I'll be doing yet).
Userpage

Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.
Jaol

Post by Jaol »

Of course I'll be there!
sciolylover13
Division: B
State: AL

Post by sciolylover13 »

I have a tryout test the day (well actually the whole week) before this invitational. We'll see how I handle the stress. :cry:
2015-2016 events:Chattahoochee/Dodgen/Regionals/State/Nats?
Anatomy and Physiology: 4/////
Green Generation: 6/////
Air Trajectory: NA/////
Crime Busters: 2/////
Unome

Post by Unome »

Website updates! (since most of you probably don't regularly check the website). Includes an updated schedule (with significantly changed room numbers), a campus map, and a notice about rules clarifications (which I assume also applies to FAQs).
Userpage

Return to “2016 Competition Advertising”