Boyceville (WI) Invitational - 9th Annual

Area to advertise for your competitions!
sciolycoach
Coach
Coach
Division: Grad
State: WI
Has thanked: 0

Boyceville (WI) Invitational - 9th Annual

Post by sciolycoach »

Everybody is invited to the 9th Annual Boyceville (WI) Science Olympiad Invitational on Saturday, December 5, 2015. I know that northwest Wisconsin is not everybody's choice of a prime location in December, but we pride ourselves on trying to create a fun, exciting, motivating, and challenging tournament for all involved, regardless of your school's size and competitiveness.

Everybody who competes will have access to all division B and C tests (blank, electronic copies) and keys as well as your students' tests after the competition. In addition, a semi-professional tournament photographer will be taking pictures during the day (no pictures of devices or other "competitive advantage" items) and all pictures will be available to all competing teams after the tournament.

I know that we are located a long way away from most people, but keep in mind that Nationals this year is at UW-Stout in Menomonie, which is only 10 miles away, giving your teams a chance to "scope out" the nationals locations if so desired.

More information about our tournament can be found on our tournament website:

http://www.boycevillescience.com/scienceolympiad/invite

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I hope that everyone has a great Science Olympiad season!

Andy
Andy Hamm
Boyceville Science Olympiad
Boyceville, WI

Return to “2016 Competition Advertising”