Targets

Whiteheat073
Division: B
State: IL
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Targets

Post by Whiteheat073 »

So is the goal to hit multiple targets, because that would mean the mechanism would have to be moved or adjusted for each target.
CM
Yes I'm a geek who likes TF2. Don't judge me.
DoctaDave
Division: Grad
State: CA

Re: Targets

Post by DoctaDave »

Yes there are multiple targets. Again, please read the rules as it explicitly says this in them.
Whiteheat073

Post by Whiteheat073 »

DoctaDave wrote:Yes there are multiple targets. Again, please read the rules as it explicitly says this in them.
I know there are multiple targets, I'm asking if the goal is to hit all of them, if that is even possible without adjusting the devic
CM
bernard
Administrator
Administrator
Division: Grad
State: WA
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by bernard »

Whiteheat073 wrote:
DoctaDave wrote:Yes there are multiple targets. Again, please read the rules as it explicitly says this in them.
I know there are multiple targets, I'm asking if the goal is to hit all of them, if that is even possible without adjusting the devic
See rule 4.f.: maximum of two shots at each target (two for close target, two for far target). And if your shots meet the conditions listed in 4.i., you can substitute your second target shot with a bucket shot (maximum of two bucket shots, which is the case if you substitute your second shot for each target with a bucket shot). And you're free to do the shots in any order, but of course bucket shots can't be the first shot. So you'll want to be able to hit at least the two non-bucket targets - the near and far target. Does this answer your question?
"One of the ways that I believe people express their appreciation to the rest of humanity is to make something wonderful and put it out there." – Steve Jobs
Whiteheat073

Post by Whiteheat073 »

bernard wrote:
Whiteheat073 wrote:
See rule 4.f.: maximum of two shots at each target (two for close target, two for far target). And if your shots meet the conditions listed in 4.i., you can substitute your second target shot with a bucket shot (maximum of two bucket shots, which is the case if you substitute your second shot for each target with a bucket shot). And you're free to do the shots in any order, but of course bucket shots can't be the first shot. So you'll want to be able to hit at least the two non-bucket targets - the near and far target. Does this answer your question?
thanks!
CM

Return to “Air Trajectory B/C”