bernard
Administrator
Administrator
Division: Grad
State: WA
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Graphs

Post by bernard »

VansBuilders wrote:I have attached my chart. Would appreciate a confirmation that it meets the requirements or thoughts on what needs to change.
chart1.PNG
I'll work through the rubric with your graph:

Completed data table. I'm guessing its the data at the bottom of the image? It seems to be part of the graph and part of the data table so it took me a second to find it. Might consider making it distinctly separate so it can be identified easily. Also make sure rows or columns of your data table are clearly labeled.

Graph. Yes. But notice that your horizontal axis does not have a uniform scale. Interval between 40 and 41 vs. 48 and 50 yet both are the same distance apart. If you're using Microsoft Office, you'll want to insert it as a scatter plot rather than a line graph.

Graph that matches data table. Yes.

Proper labeling. Yes for title, variables, units. I'm guessing you omitted it for anonymity, but to be safe I'll mention your team name is missing.

And I'm guessing you'll do this three more times with different variables.
"One of the ways that I believe people express their appreciation to the rest of humanity is to make something wonderful and put it out there." – Steve Jobs
SPP SciO
Division: B
State: NY
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by SPP SciO »

http://nces.ed.gov/nceskids/createagraph/ This is a great, simple resource for making sharp graphs without any special software
Coach
MS 821 Sunset Park Prep
http://www.sppscio.com
VansBuilders
Division: C
State: CA
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by VansBuilders »

Appreciate the response very much. I will make the changes suggested. Thanks.

Return to “Air Trajectory B/C”