MIT Invitational

Unome
Division: Grad
State: GA

Re: MIT Invitational

Post by Unome »

Has anyone heard anything at all about next year's date? I emailed a few weeks ago but haven't heard back.
Userpage

Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.
nicholasmaurer
Coach
Coach
State: OH

Post by nicholasmaurer »

Unome wrote:Has anyone heard anything at all about next year's date? I emailed a few weeks ago but haven't heard back.
Stephen Tang, who graduated but has run the invite the past three years, says he believes the plan is to stay on the same weekend (so that would be 1/20/18). I believe Katie Shade (New Trier alumni) should be one of the tournament co-directors if anyone has contact information for her.
Assistant Coach and Alumnus ('14) - Solon High School Science Olympiad
Tournament Director - Northeast Ohio Regional Tournament
Tournament Director - Solon High School Science Olympiad Invitational

Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.
Luo
Staff Emeritus
Staff Emeritus
State: MN
Has thanked: 0

Post by Luo »

nicholasmaurer wrote:
Unome wrote:Has anyone heard anything at all about next year's date? I emailed a few weeks ago but haven't heard back.
Stephen Tang, who graduated but has run the invite the past three years, says he believes the plan is to stay on the same weekend (so that would be 1/20/18). I believe Katie Shade (New Trier alumni) should be one of the tournament co-directors if anyone has contact information for her.
scioly [at] mit [dot] edu is the correct contact information for Science Olympiad at MIT - it goes straight to the current tournament director and is the address to which all inquires should be directed.
Proud alumnus of Mounds View High School Science Olympiad, Arden Hills, MN
Co-founder of the MIT Science Olympiad Invitational Tournament: http://scioly.mit.edu/
Unome
State: GA

Post by Unome »

Luo wrote:
nicholasmaurer wrote:
scioly [at] mit [dot] edu is the correct contact information for Science Olympiad at MIT - it goes straight to the current tournament director and is the address to which all inquires should be directed.
This is the email I used. I wasn't really expecting a response for a few days, based on response times over the last year. I sent my email (which was actually unrelated to the 2018 tournament date) 13 days ago, which is why I asked here if anyone had heard anything.
Userpage

windu34
Staff Emeritus
Staff Emeritus
State: FL

Post by windu34 »

Unome wrote:
Luo wrote:
nicholasmaurer wrote:
This is the email I used. I wasn't really expecting a response for a few days, based on response times over the last year. I sent my email (which was actually unrelated to the 2018 tournament date) 13 days ago, which is why I asked here if anyone had heard anything.
I emailed about 5 days ago and havent heard back yet either.
Boca Raton Community High School Alumni
University of Florida Science Olympiad Co-Founder
Florida Science Olympiad Board of Directors
[email protected] || windu34's Userpage

Return to “2017 Invitationals, Regionals, and States”