Division: C
State: PA
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Predictions for Nationals

Post by jhchawk »

EASTstroudsburg13 wrote:
rockhound wrote:
eyeball138 wrote:I know that...the scores from PA haven't come out yet.
With knowing their score in 20 of 23 events it is not hard to figure it out.
But you can't figure it out exactly. I would agree that they're a very dangerous team. It's likely they get in the top 5.
The score was 65, however rockhound knew. And I hope you're right.
H2S2O
croman74
State: MI

Post by croman74 »

Lakeshore and White Pines scored 135 and 164 respectively. I'm guessing that these two will be highly competitive at nats.
My 2010 Events
Elevated Bridge-7th
Trajectory-1st
"Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh man....I could be eating a slow learner." -Lyndon B. Johnson
pjgscioisamazing
Division: Grad
State: NY

Post by pjgscioisamazing »

croman74 wrote:Lakeshore and White Pines scored 135 and 164 respectively. I'm guessing that these two will be highly competitive at nats.
Wasn't white pines the MI champs for a while?
2007-2012. Paul J Gelinas Jr High and Ward Melville High School

Astronomy, Rocks & Minerals, MagLev, Dynamic Planet (E&V), Anatomy (Circulatory), Reach for the Stars, Meteorology (Climate), Remote Sensing, Disease Detectives, Metric Mastery, Pentathlon, Balloon Race, Tower Building
croman74

Post by croman74 »

I believe that they won for quite a while. I think that they were like Gelinas, maybe longer. But this year Lakeshore beat them. The only events that weren't top 10 for Lakeshore were robo-cross (27th) and WIDI (19th). But White Pines and Lakeshore both feed into Grand Haven HS, so I think that they do some stuff for SO together.
My 2010 Events
Elevated Bridge-7th
Trajectory-1st
"Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh man....I could be eating a slow learner." -Lyndon B. Johnson
pjgscioisamazing
State: NY

Post by pjgscioisamazing »

croman74 wrote:I believe that they won for quite a while. I think that they were like Gelinas, maybe longer. But this year Lakeshore beat them. The only events that weren't top 10 for Lakeshore were robo-cross (27th) and WIDI (19th). But White Pines and Lakeshore both feed into Grand Haven HS, so I think that they do some stuff for SO together.
Ah. I was just wondering cause I've never heard of Lakeshore in the past. Have they always been like top 5?
2007-2012. Paul J Gelinas Jr High and Ward Melville High School

Astronomy, Rocks & Minerals, MagLev, Dynamic Planet (E&V), Anatomy (Circulatory), Reach for the Stars, Meteorology (Climate), Remote Sensing, Disease Detectives, Metric Mastery, Pentathlon, Balloon Race, Tower Building
croman74

Post by croman74 »

They placed 8th at states last year. I don't think that last year anyone really saw them as a contender for first, but after placing 2nd at regionals, I think that they started showing their strength. They got 135 at states this year. Last year at states White Pines got 155 at states and placed 2nd at nats. I think that Lakeshore has a chance to be top 3. They just have to improve robo-cross and WIDI and they will be better. I think that Solon will probably win, and Lakeshore and one of the PA teams will be top 3.
My 2010 Events
Elevated Bridge-7th
Trajectory-1st
oh joy

Post by oh joy »

solon.
they have LOTS of asians.
내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요
oh joy

Post by oh joy »

not being rasist.
im asian myself. :D
내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요
crabnebula143
State: PA

Post by crabnebula143 »

I believe that Solon, Chardon, Sewickly, Shadyside, and Harriton will do very well, just based on past result/competition.
BC / Harriton High School
'We say we love flowers, yet we pluck them. We say we love trees, yet we cut them down. And people still wonder why some are afraid when told they are loved.'
'Having dined on their companions, they now lie at the center of the cluster, waiting for more food to arrive.'
croman74

Post by croman74 »

I think that Sewickly will probably place top 3 for B. In C I think that Harriton might win. 65 points in PA is amazing.
My 2010 Events
Elevated Bridge-7th
Trajectory-1st

Return to “2009 Nationals”