Meeting at the Swap Meet

EastStroudsburg13
Administrator
Administrator
Division: Grad
State: MD

Re: Meeting at the Swap Meet

Postby EastStroudsburg13 » May 13th, 2009, 3:19 pm

Yeah, hope everything goes well! Although some teams might not have left for Georgia yet. I wonder how many users at nats will have enough free time to go on here! Not that you have nothing else to do with your free time... :roll:
East Stroudsburg South Class of 2012, Alumnus of JT Lambert, Drexel University Class of 2017

Helpful Links
Wiki
Wiki Pages that Need Work
FAQ and SciOly FAQ Wiki
Chat (See IRC Wiki for more info)
BBCode Wiki

If you have any questions for me, always feel free to shoot me a PM.

pjgscioisamazing
State: NY

Postby pjgscioisamazing » May 13th, 2009, 3:21 pm

I prolly won't be able to post until Sunday night when I get back...
2007-2012. Paul J Gelinas Jr High and Ward Melville High School

Astronomy, Rocks & Minerals, MagLev, Dynamic Planet (E&V), Anatomy (Circulatory), Reach for the Stars, Meteorology (Climate), Remote Sensing, Disease Detectives, Metric Mastery, Pentathlon, Balloon Race, Tower Building

robotman
Administrator
Administrator
State: TX

Postby robotman » May 13th, 2009, 3:33 pm

good luck all hope you do well :)
Edit the [wiki][/wiki].
Upload to the Image Gallery
Get Medals

fmtiger124

Postby fmtiger124 » May 13th, 2009, 3:46 pm

Yeah, hope everything goes well! Although some teams might not have left for Georgia yet. I wonder how many users at nats will have enough free time to go on here! Not that you have nothing else to do with your free time... :roll:
I know that FMHS and Eagle Hill leave really early tomorrow they have to leave their houses at lik 4am

rbejnood
Division: B
State: TN

Postby rbejnood » May 13th, 2009, 4:19 pm

we're driving tomorrow to augusta, but something our coaches old us doesn't seem to make sense to me. we live in east tennessee (for those of you that don't know, that's the part closest to georgia) and it's about a four hour drive to atlanta. but our coaches said that it would take about eight hours to get there. did i miss something?
The Glass is neither half full nor half empty-it is simply twice as large as it needs to be.

fmtiger124

Postby fmtiger124 » May 13th, 2009, 4:22 pm

we're driving tomorrow to augusta, but something our coaches old us doesn't seem to make sense to me. we live in east tennessee (for those of you that don't know, that's the part closest to georgia) and it's about a four hour drive to atlanta. but our coaches said that it would take about eight hours to get there. did i miss something?
yes its in Augusta not Atlanta-augusta is near the SC border so you have to drive completely across Georgia

rbejnood
State: TN

Postby rbejnood » May 13th, 2009, 4:25 pm

the thing is though, from where we are, augusta is just a little bit farther than atlanta
The Glass is neither half full nor half empty-it is simply twice as large as it needs to be.

Kokonilly
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: CA

Postby Kokonilly » May 13th, 2009, 4:43 pm

some teams might not have left for Georgia yet
We're leaving tomorrow. Our flight leaves at 7:30 AM or something like that so we have check in by seven so we have to be at the airport by 5:45 (just to be safe) so I have to leave the house at 5 which means I have to wake up at 4-ish.

:shock:

rfscoach
Coach
Coach
State: GA

Postby rfscoach » May 13th, 2009, 4:47 pm

No direct major highways from there though. So either you take the little 2 lane state highways(which takes for EVER) or you take the interstate down through Atlanta and then over to Augusta. Takes us 2.5 hours from Atlanta, so 6.5 for you plus you'll have to stop for breaks and a meal.... that close to 8 hours.
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues.

fmtiger124

Postby fmtiger124 » May 13th, 2009, 5:26 pm

No direct major highways from there though. So either you take the little 2 lane state highways(which takes for EVER) or you take the interstate down through Atlanta and then over to Augusta. Takes us 2.5 hours from Atlanta, so 6.5 for you plus you'll have to stop for breaks and a meal.... that close to 8 hours.
he's right

Return to “2009 Nationals”