Way Too Early Predictions

Locked
peanuts
Member
Member
Posts: 3
Joined: March 10th, 2016, 11:57 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Way Too Early Predictions

Post by peanuts » September 6th, 2016, 10:32 pm

This is WAY too early but everybody loves making predictions! Also will be cool to see if anybody's random guesses were right at the end of the season.

Division B
1. Churchill
2. Solon
3. Beckendorff
4. Daniel Wright
5. Marie Murphy
6. Meads Mill
7. Magsig
8. Lakeshore
9. Paul Gelinas
10. Bala Cynwyd

Division C
1. Mira Loma
2. Troy (CA)
3. Seven Lakes
4. Harriton
5. LASA
6. Centerville
7. Stevenson
8. Solon
9. Mounds View
10. Northville
Last edited by peanuts on September 16th, 2016, 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Magikarpmaster629
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Posts: 578
Joined: October 7th, 2014, 3:03 pm
Division: Grad
State: MA
Location: No idea, but I can tell you exactly how fast I'm going
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Way Too Early Predictions

Post by Magikarpmaster629 » September 7th, 2016, 4:02 am

I like how there are two division Bs
Ladue Science Olympiad (2014ish-2017)

A wild goose flies over a pond, leaving behind a voice in the wind.
A man passes through this world, leaving behind a name.

User avatar
Unome
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4254
Joined: January 26th, 2014, 12:48 pm
Division: Grad
State: GA
Location: somewhere in the sciolyverse
Has thanked: 105 times
Been thanked: 36 times

Re: Way Too Early Predictions

Post by Unome » September 7th, 2016, 7:19 am

Time to make some longshot predictions!

Division B:
1. Meads Mill (MI)
2. Beckendorff (TX)
3. Solon (OH)
4. Daniel Wright (IL)
5. Kennedy (CA)
6. Magsig (OH)
7. Lakeshore (MI)
8. Science and Arts Academy (IL)
9. Piedmont (NC)
10. Longfellow (VA)
11. Paul J. Gelinas (NY)
12. Bala Cynwyd (PA)
13. Ladue (MO)
14. Kraemer (CA)
15. Eagle Hill (NY)
16. Springhouse (PA)
17. Auburn (AL)
18. Dodgen (GA)
19. WW-P Community (NJ)
20. Hamilton (WI)

Division C:
1. Seven Lakes (TX)
2. Troy (CA)
3. Mira Loma (CA)
4. Adlai E. Stevenson (IL)
5. Northville (MI)
6. LASA (TX)
7. Harriton (PA)
8. Mentor (OH)
9. Solon (OH)
10. Bayard Rustin (PA)
11. Mounds View (MN)
12. Acton-Boxborough (MA)
13. Chattahoochee (GA)
14. Iolani (HI)
15. Hinsdale Central (IL)
16. Columbia (NY)
17. Ladue Horton Watkins (MO)
18. Boca Raton (FL)
19. Bloomington South (IN)
20. Great Neck South (NY)
Userpage
Chattahoochee High School Class of 2018
Georgia Tech Class of 2022

Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.

texas
Member
Member
Posts: 77
Joined: April 10th, 2016, 10:25 am
Division: C
State: TX
Location: Katy, TX
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Way Too Early Predictions

Post by texas » September 10th, 2016, 10:33 am

Unome wrote:Time to make some longshot predictions!

Division B:
1. Meads Mill (MI)
2. Beckendorff (TX)
3. Solon (OH)
4. Daniel Wright (IL)
5. Kennedy (CA)
6. Magsig (OH)
7. Lakeshore (MI)
8. Science and Arts Academy (IL)
9. Piedmont (NC)
10. Longfellow (VA)
11. Paul J. Gelinas (NY)
12. Bala Cynwyd (PA)
13. Ladue (MO)
14. Kraemer (CA)
15. Eagle Hill (NY)
16. Springhouse (PA)
17. Auburn (AL)
18. Dodgen (GA)
19. WW-P Community (NJ)
20. Hamilton (WI)

Division C:
1. Seven Lakes (TX)
2. Troy (CA)
3. Mira Loma (CA)
4. Adlai E. Stevenson (IL)
5. Northville (MI)
6. LASA (TX)
7. Harriton (PA)
8. Mentor (OH)
9. Solon (OH)
10. Bayard Rustin (PA)
11. Mounds View (MN)
12. Acton-Boxborough (MA)
13. Chattahoochee (GA)
14. Iolani (HI)
15. Hinsdale Central (IL)
16. Columbia (NY)
17. Ladue Horton Watkins (MO)
18. Boca Raton (FL)
19. Bloomington South (IN)
20. Great Neck South (NY)
Move Beckendorff down a bit. I know most of the people on the team.
Tompkins HS Science Olympiad

User avatar
JZhang1
Member
Member
Posts: 41
Joined: February 1st, 2015, 11:26 am
Division: C
State: NY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Way Too Early Predictions

Post by JZhang1 » September 11th, 2016, 4:20 pm

Division B (lots of bias for gelinas)

1. Meads Mill
2. Solon
3. Paul Gelinas
4. Daniel Wright
5. Marie Murphy
6. Beckendorff
7. Winston Churchill
8. Magsig
9. Bala Cynwyd
10.Lakeshore
Ward Melville High School -> Princeton University

User avatar
Raven
Member
Member
Posts: 61
Joined: February 25th, 2016, 4:01 pm
Division: C
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Way Too Early Predictions

Post by Raven » September 11th, 2016, 5:53 pm

I feel flattered. Personally I really don't think Bala Cynwyd's going to place that high and beat Springhouse, since Springhouse is a good-all-around team, while BC is superb in some areas but sucky in others.
Birds, Fossils, WQ, Chem Lab

User avatar
Unome
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4254
Joined: January 26th, 2014, 12:48 pm
Division: Grad
State: GA
Location: somewhere in the sciolyverse
Has thanked: 105 times
Been thanked: 36 times

Re: Way Too Early Predictions

Post by Unome » September 11th, 2016, 6:04 pm

Raven wrote:I feel flattered. Personally I really don't think Bala Cynwyd's going to place that high and beat Springhouse, since Springhouse is a good-all-around team, while BC is superb in some areas but sucky in others.
^^^FSA 2014-2015.
Userpage
Chattahoochee High School Class of 2018
Georgia Tech Class of 2022

Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.

User avatar
Raven
Member
Member
Posts: 61
Joined: February 25th, 2016, 4:01 pm
Division: C
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Way Too Early Predictions

Post by Raven » September 11th, 2016, 6:17 pm

Unome wrote:
Raven wrote:I feel flattered. Personally I really don't think Bala Cynwyd's going to place that high and beat Springhouse, since Springhouse is a good-all-around team, while BC is superb in some areas but sucky in others.
^^^FSA 2014-2015.
I feel like this might be a bad question, but what does FSA mean?
Birds, Fossils, WQ, Chem Lab

User avatar
Magikarpmaster629
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Posts: 578
Joined: October 7th, 2014, 3:03 pm
Division: Grad
State: MA
Location: No idea, but I can tell you exactly how fast I'm going
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Way Too Early Predictions

Post by Magikarpmaster629 » September 11th, 2016, 6:19 pm

Raven wrote:
Unome wrote:
Raven wrote:I feel flattered. Personally I really don't think Bala Cynwyd's going to place that high and beat Springhouse, since Springhouse is a good-all-around team, while BC is superb in some areas but sucky in others.
^^^FSA 2014-2015.
I feel like this might be a bad question, but what does FSA mean?
Fulton Science Academy, a team from Georgia
Ladue Science Olympiad (2014ish-2017)

A wild goose flies over a pond, leaving behind a voice in the wind.
A man passes through this world, leaving behind a name.

User avatar
Unome
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4254
Joined: January 26th, 2014, 12:48 pm
Division: Grad
State: GA
Location: somewhere in the sciolyverse
Has thanked: 105 times
Been thanked: 36 times

Re: Way Too Early Predictions

Post by Unome » September 11th, 2016, 6:30 pm

Magikarpmaster629 wrote:
Raven wrote:
Unome wrote: ^^^FSA 2014-2015.
I feel like this might be a bad question, but what does FSA mean?
Fulton Science Academy, a team from Georgia
Yeah, I probably should have specified. That's where I competed in Div B.
Userpage
Chattahoochee High School Class of 2018
Georgia Tech Class of 2022

Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.

Locked

Return to “2017 Nationals”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest