We have a page on the wiki called the Needs Work page. On this page you can find all the pages that need work, and this summer we're going to try to get as many of those maintenance statistics to 0 as we can! As the drive goes on, this page will continue to be updated, so you can see how the statistics are doing.
We're going to have several categories that users can be recognized in. We are hoping to announce winners for each of these categories for June (starting with all edits from June 1), July, and August, as well as overall winners. "Volume" in this case means the number of bytes added, as seen on the Recent Changes page (but don't be redundant in your additions to play this up; we will see through it). Edits that result in a net negative change will be considered as +0 for the "highest volume" races. We are not afraid to give out exalted medals through this drive, especially for exceptional contributions.
Categories for possible recognition:
- Stubs (Highest volume of additions)
- Incomplete pages (Highest volume of additions)
- Outdated pages (Highest volume of updates)
- Dead Ends/Orphaned pages (Most links added).
- Cleanup Pages (Most lines cleaned up; see this link for what cleanup entails)
- Needs Work pages (Total tag removals caused; 1 for solo, 0.5 for assist, must be major edit for assist. If you think a tag should be removed, message me or another mod on the forums or chat.)
- Overall pages (Highest volume overall; user pages will not count for this)
Finally, if you are interested in helping (which I hope you are!), I recommend looking at the recent edits by Tesel on the Hovercraft Wiki and by Tesel and Raleway on the Chem Lab/Thermodynamics Wiki. These are the sorts of contributions we're hoping to get from users like you, who have become experts on these topics!
Any questions about how to edit may be posted here. You may also PM a moderator here on the forums or talk to us on chat.