A celebration for the end of AP/IB exams!

pikachu4919
Division: Grad
State: IN
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

A celebration for the end of AP/IB exams!

Post by pikachu4919 »

Hi everyone!

Hope you all are doing well in this crazy pandemic - especially on AP/IB exams! Those of us who have already graduated from high school can't even imagine what doing those at this time would be like, so hats off to all of you in your endeavors and how you all are just killin' it!

We, the staff, would love to celebrate your achievements with a game night over Zoom after all exams have been completed! There will definitely be Jackbox Games (spanning all six party packs) and skribbl.io, but we will definitely be open to many other forms of online party games as well! Anyone is invited!

Party Date and Time: May 29th, 2020, starting at 9 p.m. EST (6 p.m. PST) and there will be no definitive end time - everyone who attends is free to play games for as long as they want!

Where: Use the chat function in the navigation bar above to join the Scioly.org IRC channel around the specified time, and the link to the Zoom call will be posted there at that time (You will not need an account to get into IRC! The only account you may need is one for Zoom, if you don't have one already :P).

We understand that most of these games have player limits, but we plan to make sure everyone can rotate in and out regularly as players or as audience members and ensure maximum audience participation!

We hope to see you in a few weeks to destress after an exhausting end to this school year, and best of luck to everyone in what they have left to do! You guys got this!

Sincerely,
The Scioly.org Staff
These users thanked the author pikachu4919 for the post (total 20):
Nydauron (May 13th, 2020, 12:14 am) • bernard (May 13th, 2020, 12:14 am) • kleinerPanzer (May 13th, 2020, 12:15 am) • JoeyC (May 13th, 2020, 4:29 am) • lumosityfan (May 13th, 2020, 4:39 am) • EwwPhysics (May 13th, 2020, 5:39 am) • LittleMissNyan (May 13th, 2020, 6:30 am) • BennyTheJett (May 13th, 2020, 6:52 am) • CPScienceDude (May 13th, 2020, 7:50 am) • Umaroth (May 13th, 2020, 7:53 am) and 10 more users
Carmel HS (IN) '16
Purdue BioE '21? reevaluating my life choices
Nationals 2016 ~ 4th place Forensics

"It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place, it becomes rigid and stale." -Uncle Iroh

About me || Rate my tests!
Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.

MY CABBAGES!
pikachu4919
Division: Grad
State: IN
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Re: A celebration for the end of AP/IB exams!

Post by pikachu4919 »

Hi everyone!

This is just a reminder that this special Party Games Night event will be tomorrow! Games will start at 9 P.M. EST/6 P.M. PST, feel free to drop by at any time, just get on IRC to join in the fun! Hope to see you guys there!
Carmel HS (IN) '16
Purdue BioE '21? reevaluating my life choices
Nationals 2016 ~ 4th place Forensics

"It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place, it becomes rigid and stale." -Uncle Iroh

About me || Rate my tests!
Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.

MY CABBAGES!

Return to “Announcements”