Time Waster

farmerjoe279
Division: B
State: MO
Has thanked: 0

Time Waster

Post by farmerjoe279 »

At the start of the Scioly season, I was reading through the rules for MP and realized that you can't use potential energy. :cry: I then thought, "What will I use for my time-waster?" The first idea that came to me was sand. But then I realized that sand would be to messy. : The only 2 things i could think after that was a marble rolling down a large ramp or a screw turning very slowly. The screw however would be unreliable as it may stop due to to much friction. The ball rolling down the ramp would take too long too. The only idea that could possible work was sand. So that is why I have come to the forums in search of good time-waster ideas. Could you post some good ideas that might work?

Thanks! :)
2020 Events (R, S, N)
Anatomy:
Designer Genes:
Machines:

2019 Events (R, S, N)
Anatomy: 1, 2, 13
Heredity: 2, 1, 15
Meteorology: 1, 1, 10
SPP SciO
Division: B
State: NY
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Time Waster

Post by SPP SciO »

farmerjoe279 wrote:At the start of the Scioly season, I was reading through the rules for MP and realized that you can't use potential energy. :cry: I then thought, "What will I use for my time-waster?" The first idea that came to me was sand. But then I realized that sand would be to messy. : The only 2 things i could think after that was a marble rolling down a large ramp or a screw turning very slowly. The screw however would be unreliable as it may stop due to to much friction. The ball rolling down the ramp would take too long too. The only idea that could possible work was sand. So that is why I have come to the forums in search of good time-waster ideas. Could you post some good ideas that might work?

Thanks! :)
Rule 3L - "the only potential energy allowed is...gravitational potential energy"

This doesn't prohibit sand timers, etc.
Coach
MS 821 Sunset Park Prep
http://www.sppscio.com

Return to “Mission Possible B”