Test Exchange

Tailsfan101
Division: Grad
State: ID

Test Exchange

Post by Tailsfan101 »

Just wondering, why is it that when you click on "Test Exchange" at the top of the page, why are there only C division tests?
"Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you." Matthew 5:11-12

I have no regrets.
maxxxxx
State: PA
Has thanked: 0

Re: Test Exchange

Post by maxxxxx »

Tailsfan101 wrote:Just wondering, why is it that when you click on "Test Exchange" at the top of the page, why are there only C division tests?
That's from an April Fools "prank". To access the full test exchange, go to the Wiki and next to each event click on the link titles "Tests".
Lower Merion Class Of 2017
bernard
Administrator
Administrator
State: WA
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by bernard »

Tailsfan101 wrote:Just wondering, why is it that when you click on "Test Exchange" at the top of the page, why are there only C division tests?
There are two answers to this.

The new redesigned test exchange is still a work-in-progress so the eventual goal is to transfer files from the old test exchange.

In general we lack Division B tests. We only have what users submit, so if you have Division B tests, help our community with a contribution.
"One of the ways that I believe people express their appreciation to the rest of humanity is to make something wonderful and put it out there." – Steve Jobs
bernard
Administrator
Administrator
State: WA
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by bernard »

The Division B tournament, Gopher Invitational, has been added to the test exchange. Thanks to musicalcoconut for submitting.
"One of the ways that I believe people express their appreciation to the rest of humanity is to make something wonderful and put it out there." – Steve Jobs

Return to “Feedback”