Making a Subforum for Thermodynamics

Kylari04
Division: C
State: HI
Has thanked: 0

Making a Subforum for Thermodynamics

Post by Kylari04 »

Hey mods,
I noticed there was no subforum for Thermodynamics, even though this is a build event. For the next season, can you make one for thermo? The thread is very hard to sort through as there are many posts in it, both about the build and general Thermodynamics questions for the testing part.
Ad Astra Per Aspera!
Division C:'Iolani School
2021 Events: Astronomy, Designer Genes, Disease Detectives, Protein Modeling + some others
User Page: https://scioly.org/wiki/index.php/User:Kylari04
windu34
Staff Emeritus
Staff Emeritus
Division: Grad
State: FL

Re: Making a Subforum for Thermodynamics

Post by windu34 »

Kylari04 wrote:Hey mods,
I noticed there was no subforum for Thermodynamics, even though this is a build event. For the next season, can you make one for thermo? The thread is very hard to sort through as there are many posts in it, both about the build and general Thermodynamics questions for the testing part.
You make a good point. We have already had some internal discussion about this and will probably end up having a sub-forum for some of the physics-hybrid events (Thermo, Sounds).
Boca Raton Community High School Alumni
University of Florida Science Olympiad Co-Founder
Florida Science Olympiad Board of Directors
[email protected] || windu34's Userpage
TheChiScientist
State: IL
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by TheChiScientist »

windu34 wrote:
You make a good point. We have already had some internal discussion about this and will probably end up having a sub-forum for some of the physics-hybrid events (Thermo, Sounds).
I second this as build info in this thread got chaotic...
(Manageable but still a pain)
A Science Olympian from 2015 - 2019 CLCSO Alumni
Medal Count:30
IL PPP/Mission Assistant State Supervisor.
CLC Div. B Tournament Director.
President of The Builder Cult.
"A true Science Olympian embraces a life without Science Olympiad by becoming a part of Science Olympiad itself"- Me
pikachu4919
State: IN
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Post by pikachu4919 »

TheChiScientist wrote:
windu34 wrote:
I second this as build info in this thread got chaotic...
(Manageable but still a pain)
Yes, can confirm, that is something we plan to set up for next season's forums. If there are any other events that anyone else would like us to consider setting subforums up for, please let us know.
Carmel HS (IN) '16
Purdue BioE '21? reevaluating my life choices
Nationals 2016 ~ 4th place Forensics

"It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place, it becomes rigid and stale." -Uncle Iroh

About me || Rate my tests!
Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.

MY CABBAGES!

Return to “Feedback”