Anatomy & Physiology B/C

WhatScience?
Division: C
State: NJ

Re: Anatomy & Physiology B/C

Postby WhatScience? » November 4th, 2017, 7:14 pm

How can I study? :(
hey pettywap...the scioly.org wiki...the soinc.org presentations....saladin's anatomy and physiolgy...youtube for explanations...khan academy prob has sections...google
"When you clean your room, you are increasing the total chaos of the universe" - Hank Green Crash Course (Entropy)

Events 2018

Thermodynamics, Potions and Poisons, Disease Detectives, Optics, and Towers

Thunderlight8
State: CA

Postby Thunderlight8 » November 7th, 2017, 11:23 pm

Hey Guys,

So, I have just finished 45 pages worth of notes on the Respiratory System. These notes come with multiple images and diagrams to aid in studying. It has been typed up in Times New Roman size 12 font and comes to 13,333 words. The notes are all accurate and come from reliable sources. I have indented some bullets multiple times in correlation to each other and have highlighted important words/phrases in long sections. These notes cover the parameters to a degree that should be more than enough for any competition.

I am interested in trading these notes with someone for a full set of Digestive System notes completed with a similar degree of effort. This exchange will be beneficial to whomever takes me up on it. I do ask that the person who decides to take me up puts in a similar level of effort and that my work is not taken advantage of.

I also wish that this person is not in NJ.

Good Luck in your respective competitions and best wishes towards your team!

Thank you,
WhatScience?
Is nobody interested?
Well your notes are just quite extensive and nobody wants to feel like they are taking advantage of you.

bramblefang222
State: MO

Postby bramblefang222 » November 12th, 2017, 12:24 pm

How can I study? :(
You can definitely study with the SciOly Wiki page as well as the powerpoint posted at soinc.org
A good A&P textbook and maybe teacher resources would help too :)
Warrensburg Science Olympiad
My 2018 events : Herpetology, Anatomy,
Helicopters, Microbe Mission, Write it Do it, Remote Sensing

Nerd_Bunny
State: ID

Postby Nerd_Bunny » November 28th, 2017, 3:33 pm

Has anyone found an exceptionally great diagram for the oxygen dissociation curve? In my searches I haven't found many really good detailed images.
Events: Chemistry Lab, A&P, Disease Detectives
States/Nationals
RFTS: 1/37
DD: 1/16
A&P:1/31
Ecology: -/59 [size=50]haha I bet you can guess what happened here...[/size]
NEBO/States/Nationals
A&P: 1/1/
Chem Lab: 5/1/
DD: 1/1/
If you're curious...yes, I like rabbits.

farmerjoe279
Division: B
State: MO

Postby farmerjoe279 » November 29th, 2017, 7:33 am

2019 Events (R, S, N)
Anatomy: 1,2
Heredity: 2,1
Meteorology: 1,1

Nerd_Bunny
State: ID

Postby Nerd_Bunny » November 29th, 2017, 8:46 am

Events: Chemistry Lab, A&P, Disease Detectives
States/Nationals
RFTS: 1/37
DD: 1/16
A&P:1/31
Ecology: -/59 [size=50]haha I bet you can guess what happened here...[/size]
NEBO/States/Nationals
A&P: 1/1/
Chem Lab: 5/1/
DD: 1/1/
If you're curious...yes, I like rabbits.

whythelongface
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: Grad

Postby whythelongface » November 29th, 2017, 9:20 am

Hey Guys,

So, I have just finished 45 pages worth of notes on the Respiratory System. These notes come with multiple images and diagrams to aid in studying. It has been typed up in Times New Roman size 12 font and comes to 13,333 words. The notes are all accurate and come from reliable sources. I have indented some bullets multiple times in correlation to each other and have highlighted important words/phrases in long sections. These notes cover the parameters to a degree that should be more than enough for any competition.

I am interested in trading these notes with someone for a full set of Digestive System notes completed with a similar degree of effort. This exchange will be beneficial to whomever takes me up on it. I do ask that the person who decides to take me up puts in a similar level of effort and that my work is not taken advantage of.

Thank you,
WhatScience?
It appears that nobody outside of New Jersey owns a 45 page, 13,333 word set of digestive system notes. It looks like you could try saving them for the 2018 SSSS...
WEST WINDSOR-PLAINSBORO HIGH SCHOOL SOUTH '18
EMORY UNIVERSITY '22
SONT 2017 5th Place Medalist [Microbe Mission]

"One little Sciolyer left all alone,
He went out and hanged himself and then there were none."

Congratulations to WW-P South for winning 14th place at Nationals!

Unome
State: GA

Postby Unome » November 29th, 2017, 9:27 am

Hey Guys,

Thank you,
WhatScience?
It appears that nobody outside of New Jersey owns a 45 page, 13,333 word set of digestive system notes. It looks like you could try saving them for the 2018 SSSS...
Or more likely, several years from now since Respiratory won't be back for a while.
Userpage
Chattahoochee High School Class of 2018
Georgia Tech Class of 2022

Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.

WhatScience?

Postby WhatScience? » November 29th, 2017, 12:44 pm

Hey Guys,

Thank you,
WhatScience?
Or more likely, several years from now since Respiratory won't be back for a while.
I will
"When you clean your room, you are increasing the total chaos of the universe" - Hank Green Crash Course (Entropy)

Events 2018

Thermodynamics, Potions and Poisons, Disease Detectives, Optics, and Towers

pikachu4919
State: IN

Postby pikachu4919 » November 29th, 2017, 2:50 pm

Hey Guys,

Thank you,
WhatScience?
Usually at most one system is kept into the next year at times tho? I guess that pattern has been broken in recent years tho...
Carmel HS (IN) '16
Purdue BiolE '20
Nationals 2016 ~ 4th place Forensics

Not throwin' away my shot!
MY CABBAGES!

pikachu4919's Userpage

Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.

Rate my tests!

Return to “2018 Study Events”