Since no one is responding, I'll take over. Your answer is correct, so your turnM in total solution:
(2.00 + 3.88)L x 0.974 M/L = 5.73 M
M in 1st solution:
2.00L x 0.445 M/L = 0.890 M
Difference gives M in 2nd solution:
5.73 M- 0.890 M = 4.84 M
M of 2nd solution
4.84mole/3.88L = 1.25M
Code Busters(16), DD(40), FQ(39), Forensics(36), WQ(27)
CriB(26), DP (11), FF(1), MM(14), P&P(6)
CriB(36), DD(35), FF(2), MM(20)
1. How many eyes does Loxosceles reclusa have?
1a. How are the eyes arranged and what is this arrangement called?
2. What type of bond involves the complete transfer of valence electrons?
3. How much does one mole of 100% pure isopropyl alcohol weigh, in grams?
4. What are the three routes of exposure to toxins?
5. In paper chromatography, there are two phases. Name and describe them.
6. Which environmental toxin is an EPA criteria pollutant?
6a. What are the other five EPA criteria pollutants?
7. What does LD50 stand for?
8. What are the early stage processes in an oil spill at sea?
9. If 2,000 people were exposed to urushiol, about how many would have no reaction whatsoever?
10. Two household chemicals cause olfactory fatigue or adaptation: name them.
Use the hide tag like this:Very well done.
9. Urushiol is active toxin in poison ivy & oak. Approximately 15-25% of humans have no reaction to it, therefore 300-500 people exposed to it will have no reaction.
10. Prolonged exposure to ammonia or chlorine decreases your ability to detect their odors, which can lead to damage.
What popular food has urushiol in its skin?
Code: Select all
[hide]Shown text|Hidden text[/hide]
Code: Select all
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest