1. How many eyes does Loxosceles reclusa have?
1a. How are the eyes arranged and what is this arrangement called?
2. What type of bond involves the complete transfer of valence electrons?
3. How much does one mole of 100% pure isopropyl alcohol weigh, in grams?
4. What are the three routes of exposure to toxins?
5. In paper chromatography, there are two phases. Name and describe them.
6. Which environmental toxin is an EPA criteria pollutant?
6a. What are the other five EPA criteria pollutants?
7. What does LD50 stand for?
8. What are the early stage processes in an oil spill at sea?
9. If 2,000 people were exposed to urushiol, about how many would have no reaction whatsoever?
10. Two household chemicals cause olfactory fatigue or adaptation: name them.
1a. in three pairs and they are called dyads
2. ionic bond
3. 60.09502 grams
4. inhalation, absorption, ingestion
5. stationary and mobile; can;t really describe
6a. ozone(O3), particle matter, carbon monoxide (CO), sulfur dioxide (SO2), nitrogen dioxide (NO2)
7. lethal dose that kills 50% of something
8.spreading, evaporation, dispersion, emulsification and dissolution