kate! wrote:No one's been active on here for a month, so I'll ask some questions:
1. What is the difference between bioremediation and bioaugmentation?
2. What are 2 adaptations of plants to survive in the desert biome?
3. What happens to the birth and death rates of a population after it reaches carrying capacity?
1. bioremediation is using naturally occurring organisms to remove environmental pollution and bioaugmentation is adding bacteria to speed up the degrading of the environmental pollutants
2.deep roots, grooves in the surface
3. it reaches an equilibrium
Question: If the trout’s diet consists of 37% mayflies and 63% phytoplankton, calculate the trophic level of the
trout to the nearest tenth.