I'll post some questions!
1) What is the FEV1/FVC Ratio? What does it determine?
2) What do the Vagus & Phrenic nerve do?
3) What happens during T Cell selection and why is it necessary?
4) What are the 3 types of Alveolar cells and their functions?
5) What is the difference between professional and non-professional APCs?
6) What are the sacs in the large intestine called? What about the long bands of muscle?
7) How are fats/lipids digested?
2019 Events: Anatomy & Physiology, Designer Genes, Forensics, Protein Modeling.
do not eat the forensics powders