11th Annual Boyceville B/C Invitational

Area to advertise for your competitions!
sciolycoach
Coach
Coach
Division: Grad
State: WI
Has thanked: 0

11th Annual Boyceville B/C Invitational

Post by sciolycoach »

Hello:

I would like to invite everybody to the 11th Annual Boyceville B/C Science Olympiad Open Invitational in Boyceville, WI. More information can be found on our tournament website:

http://scienceolympiad.boycevillescience.com/invite/

Coaches/captains can e-mail me (e-mail provided on registration form) to reserve a slot before the tournament cap of 90 teams (60C/30B) is reached. Schools can register a maximum of two teams per school unless the cap of 60 teams is not reached by November 1st.

All 23 national events in both Divisions B and C will be offered as well as the 5 WSO Division C events and possibly one or two trial events per division.

We are very proud to have hosted many national-caliber teams in the past, including the B and C state champions from Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota, and Daniel Wright JHS from Illinois. We also host many teams new to Science Olympiad and are proud of the range of teams that participate. We strive to provide an exciting competitive experience for all teams regardless of competitive level.

We have several national event supervisors who run events, including several who ran events at Wright State. We release all student tests as well as blank tests and answer keys and raw scores to all competing teams. We also have a semi-professional photographer (retired educator) who takes pictures during the day and shares them with all coaches after the tournament, which is a huge hit, especially for school yearbook committees.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. I hope to see many of you in Boyceville in December!
Andy Hamm
Boyceville Science Olympiad
Boyceville, WI
depo1213
Been thanked: 0

Re: 11th Annual Boyceville B/C Invitational

Post by depo1213 »

Do you plan on releasing the tests and answer keys?
Thank you!
sciolycoach
Coach
Coach
Division: Grad
State: WI

Re: 11th Annual Boyceville B/C Invitational

Post by sciolycoach »

Hello,

The link was sent to coaches over the weekend. Have your coach e-mail me if they did not receive it. The tests and keys will not be available online, only to participating teams.

Thanks!
Andy Hamm
Boyceville Science Olympiad
Boyceville, WI

Return to “2018 Invitationals”