Time for some predictions!
1. Montgomery: Very nice composite performance at MIT and will be only bringing one team as per what I see on the team list. This also assumes WWPN and WWPS will be unstacked
2. Bayard Rustin: Although they haven't attended many noticeable invitationals so far, their results warrant a higher standing than WWPN and WWPS.
3. WWPN: Just beat WWPS at Yale.
4. JP Stevens: Amazing performance at regionals, actually beating a WWP school! They should be hungry and coming in strong.
5. WWPS: Seem weaker than last year but Princeton should give them a chance to reassert their strength in what basically is a pre-state tournament with some strong teams in other states.
6. Conestoga: Did better than Boca at MIT; Boca should be right behind them here
Rest of the field seems pretty even. Would put East Brunswick, South Brunswick, and Camas in a jumble behind Conestoga (maybe Princeton High School but from what I see in the NJ States result last year, they were disappointing).
1. WWPN and WWPS will most likely be stacked.
2. JPS did not beat WWPS, their stacked team lost to the unstacked WWPS team by one point at Regs.
I have no idea how well Monty will do against WWP, but I cannot foresee JPS beating South, or any WWP school lagging that much behind Rustin. North actually beat
them at Conestoga/BVF.