Centerville Invitational

Area to advertise for your competitions!
alylam
Division: C
State: OH
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Centerville Invitational

Post by alylam »

jgrischow1 wrote:
chalker wrote:
jgrischow1 wrote:
Any idea when/if the build event scoresheets will be released to tournament teams? Seems like they have only released study/lab event tests/keys.

Not sure what you mean? Everything that the event supervisors turned in to scoring was immediately packed into the individual team packets. There aren't any other documents floating around.
Sorry, I mean digital versions that were released to teams via Google Drive. Most of the files have been uploaded, but the scoring sheets for events like Battery Buggy and Towers that have mass, time, distance, etc. raw scores for all the teams have not.
I don't think they said they were going to release raw scores, just the test and keys.
If you think you're going to crash then storm your feet harder

MASON HIGH SCHOOL '18
chalker
Division: Grad

Post by chalker »

jgrischow1 wrote:
chalker wrote:
jgrischow1 wrote:
Any idea when/if the build event scoresheets will be released to tournament teams? Seems like they have only released study/lab event tests/keys.

Not sure what you mean? Everything that the event supervisors turned in to scoring was immediately packed into the individual team packets. There aren't any other documents floating around.
Sorry, I mean digital versions that were released to teams via Google Drive. Most of the files have been uploaded, but the scoring sheets for events like Battery Buggy and Towers that have mass, time, distance, etc. raw scores for all the teams have not.
That's mainly because we don't necessarily have those. It was up to the individual event supervisors to turn in their event related documents. Many of them didn't provide us with the raw digital scoring sheets, so we don't have anything to share. That's unfortunately what happens sometimes at invitationals where you have teams running events they aren't necessarily fully experienced at running.

Student Alumni
National Event Supervisor
National Physical Sciences Rules Committee Chair
jgrischow1
Division: B

Post by jgrischow1 »

chalker wrote:
jgrischow1 wrote:
chalker wrote:

That's mainly because we don't necessarily have those. It was up to the individual event supervisors to turn in their event related documents. Many of them didn't provide us with the raw digital scoring sheets, so we don't have anything to share. That's unfortunately what happens sometimes at invitationals where you have teams running events they aren't necessarily fully experienced at running.
Understood, thank you.
pretty.one
State: PA

Post by pretty.one »

When does the password come out for the tests and answer keys?? My coach doesn't seem to know...
Last edited by pretty.one on February 9th, 2018, 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SciNerd42

Post by SciNerd42 »

What is the password for the tests and answer keys?? My coach doesn't seem to know...
If this is a true statement, your coach should contact the tournament director. Shame on you if it's not.
pretty.one
State: PA

Post by pretty.one »

SciNerd42 wrote:
What is the password for the tests and answer keys?? My coach doesn't seem to know...
If this is a true statement, your coach should contact the tournament director. Shame on you if it's not.
I'll ask her again... thank you! i should have probably said 'when' to clear the confusion :)

Return to “2018 Invitationals”