Georgia 2018

Unome
Division: Grad
State: GA

Re: Georgia 2018

Post by Unome »

sciencesquid wrote:I guess this was payback from Hooch to GSMST after Forsyth Central. However, Brookwood is far ahead in scores, and I guess Hooch and GSMST will have to think of something else to beat them because right now they are dominating
Brookwood ain't dominating. You'll see when the scoresheet is out.
Userpage

Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.
ellesbelles
Division: C
State: FL
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ellesbelles »

Can someone post a picture of the scoresheet?
josephhzhang

Post by josephhzhang »

The interesting thing about BISOT was that the top 3 schools dominated much less. It felt as if other schools placed highly in a variety of events. Sure felt a lot better than expecting Brookwood/Chat/GSMST to place 1st in every event.
Unome

Post by Unome »

As announced at the awards ceremony at Brookwood yesterday, the state tournament date for Div C is March 31st. Also, the UNG-Dahlonega regionals has been canceled - I'm guessing due to inability to acquire buildings or problems with bureaucracy (not certain though).
josephhzhang wrote:The interesting thing about BISOT was that the top 3 schools dominated much less. It felt as if other schools placed highly in a variety of events. Sure felt a lot better than expecting Brookwood/Chat/GSMST to place 1st in every event.
Yeah, Brookwood seemed a lot weaker than in past years. I'm not sure how much of that was pressure from other teams.
Userpage

Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.
josephhzhang

Post by josephhzhang »

Unome where do you think Brookwood and Chat will compete for regionals now that Dahlonega is cancelled?
Unome

Post by Unome »

josephhzhang wrote:Unome where do you think Brookwood and Chat will compete for regionals now that Dahlonega is cancelled?
Hm... I want to let people guess this one :P . Figuring out one of them should be relatively easy, the other will take a little more time (as of now).
Userpage

rfscoach
Coach
Coach
Division: B

Post by rfscoach »

Unome wrote:
josephhzhang wrote:Unome where do you think Brookwood and Chat will compete for regionals now that Dahlonega is cancelled?
Hm... I want to let people guess this one :P . Figuring out one of them should be relatively easy, the other will take a little more time (as of now).
Bummer about the GHP interview conflicts. It would have been fun to see you at UGA.
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues.
Unome

Post by Unome »

rfscoach wrote:
Unome wrote:
Bummer about the GHP interview conflicts. It would have been fun to see you at UGA.
Yeah, it would have been the easy second choice after Dahlonega if not for the GHP conflict. But I guess now we have another chance to face Brookwood :)

Dodgen is this weekend - any unusual teams coming?
Userpage

Unome

Post by Unome »

Userpage

BrS
Division: C

Post by BrS »

Results for Chattahoochee Invitational?

Return to “2018 Regionals & States”