Georgia 2018

Alex-RCHS
Division: Grad
State: NC

Re: Georgia 2018

Post by Alex-RCHS »

Unome wrote:
Alex-RCHS wrote:
Unome wrote:Updated invitationals. Looks like we'll have slightly more than usual this year. Hopefully numbers continue to trend upward.
Do you think any teams from GA will attend the Duke/Enloe invitationals in NC?
I doubt anyone will come to Duke, the conflict with Brookwood is too big for anything except possibly MIT. When is Enloe? (they don't have a date yet right?)
oof. I think Enloe was considering mid-December but I know a lot of things are up in the air for them right now so that's probably subject to change.
About me!
Raleigh Charter HS (NC) 2018
UNC-Chapel Hill 2022
Unome
Division: Grad
State: GA

Post by Unome »

Alex-RCHS wrote:
Unome wrote:
Alex-RCHS wrote: Do you think any teams from GA will attend the Duke/Enloe invitationals in NC?
I doubt anyone will come to Duke, the conflict with Brookwood is too big for anything except possibly MIT. When is Enloe? (they don't have a date yet right?)
oof. I think Enloe was considering mid-December but I know a lot of things are up in the air for them right now so that's probably subject to change.
Chattahoochee's Div B invitational is on December 8th, and so is CSRA (which is literally on the way to NC so...). If Enloe goes with the 15th or the 1st, I think it's possible. The driving distance is such that it's plausible to leave Saturday evening and drive into the night (or possibly overnight), which would definitely save on cost.
Userpage

Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.
Killboe
State: AR
Has thanked: 0

Post by Killboe »

Unome wrote:
Alex-RCHS wrote:
Unome wrote: I doubt anyone will come to Duke, the conflict with Brookwood is too big for anything except possibly MIT. When is Enloe? (they don't have a date yet right?)
Chattahoochee's Div B invitational is on December 8th, and so is CSRA (which is literally on the way to NC so...). If Enloe goes with the 15th or the 1st, I think it's possible. The driving distance is such that it's plausible to leave Saturday evening and drive into the night (or possibly overnight), which would definitely save on cost.

Hey Unome, off topic question, but there is a teacher that game from FSA to my school to watch over the science olympiad class. Just wanted to know if you know her, her name is Mrs. Kurt.
Anomaly
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: C
State: PA
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Post by Anomaly »

Killboe wrote: Hey Unome, off topic question, but there is a teacher that game from FSA to my school to watch over the science olympiad class. Just wanted to know if you know her, her name is Mrs. Kurt.
This would probably best be asked over PM...
Orefield MS SO 2015-2018, Parkland HS SO 2019-2020
Medal/Ribbon Count
Invitational: 25
Regional: 16
State: 7
y o i n k s
Events: Anatomy and Physiology, Codebusters, Designer Genes, Protein Modeling
don't look at this its fake news now
rfscoach
Coach
Coach
Division: B
State: GA

Post by rfscoach »

Good Bye Georgia 2018. It was nice knowing you...
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues.

Return to “2018 Regionals & States”