Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: Grad
State: TX
Has thanked: 0

Re: Texas 2018

Post by Riptide »

Live Medal Sheet
I'll be updating this next week at state as best as I can (shoutout to Unome for the design!).
Division B and Division C are two separate pages (switch pages at the bottom of the screen).

EDIT: New link to spreadsheet, made some changes
Last edited by Riptide on April 21st, 2018, 5:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
UC Berkeley
Seven Lakes High School '19
Unome
State: GA

Post by Unome »

Riptide wrote:Live Medal Sheet
I'll be updating this next week at state as best as I can (shoutout to Unome for the design!).
Division B and Division C are two separate pages (switch pages at the bottom of the screen).
Nice, although I get the strong feeling that you have no idea how my spreadsheet works.
Userpage

Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.
Riptide
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

Post by Riptide »

Unome wrote:
Nice, although I get the strong feeling that you have no idea how my spreadsheet works.
When I made a copy of it, a lot of it got deleted so I just changed up some things on my own. Seems to work out fine, but if you see anything I should change please let me know!
UC Berkeley
Unome
State: GA

Post by Unome »

Riptide wrote:
Unome wrote:
When I made a copy of it, a lot of it got deleted so I just changed up some things on my own. Seems to work out fine, but if you see anything I should change please let me know!
That's because the public spreadsheet is taking in data from a separate hidden spreadsheet using IMPORTRANGE - on that hidden one, I enter teams by number and use VLOOKUP to get the team names and all. Everything happens on that spreadsheet and gets copied over to the public one (besides the conditional formatting, which has to be on the public one as well).
Userpage

Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.
Riptide
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

Post by Riptide »

Unome wrote:
Riptide wrote:
Unome wrote: Nice, although I get the strong feeling that you have no idea how my spreadsheet works.
That's because the public spreadsheet is taking in data from a separate hidden spreadsheet using IMPORTRANGE - on that hidden one, I enter teams by number and use VLOOKUP to get the team names and all. Everything happens on that spreadsheet and gets copied over to the public one (besides the conditional formatting, which has to be on the public one as well).
Ohh that makes sense, I was confused as to what that was. I was thinking of doing something along those lines but didn’t feel like spending the time figuring it out lol.
UC Berkeley
antoine_ego
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: MA
Been thanked: 0

Post by antoine_ego »

Unome wrote:
Riptide wrote:
Unome wrote: Nice, although I get the strong feeling that you have no idea how my spreadsheet works.
Another way to do this is to have Data Validation to make a drop down menu of teams. You can type in either the number or the first few letters of the team name and it'll filter through.
Rest in Peace Len Joeris
[b]2016 Air Trajectory Nationals - 3rd
2018 Hovercraft Nationals - 6th
2018 Mousetrap Nationals - 6th
2018 Nationals - Team 9th Place!
2019 Astronomy Nationals - 3rd!
2019 Nationals - Team 9th Place!
[/b]
Acton-Boxborough Regional High School Captain 17-19
JT880
Division: C
State: DC

Post by JT880 »

Is there going to be a livestream up for awards tonight?
Washington D.C.

2018 Events
Hovercraft, Optics, Thermodynamics, Dynamic Planet, Mousetrap Vehicle
windu34
Staff Emeritus
Staff Emeritus
State: FL

Post by windu34 »

Good luck to all Texas teams competing today! If I am anxious about the outcome, I can only imagine what it must be like for you all...
Boca Raton Community High School Alumni
University of Florida Science Olympiad Co-Founder
Florida Science Olympiad Board of Directors
[email protected] || windu34's Userpage
pb5754
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: C
State: NJ
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by pb5754 »

Is there a live stream or a live spreadsheet?
West Windsor-Plainsboro High School South '21
2021 Nationals: Astronomy - 1st, Geologic Mapping - 1st, Team - 6th
antoine_ego
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: MA

Post by antoine_ego »

pb5754[] wrote:Is there a live stream or a live spreadsheet?

EDIT: New link to spreadsheet, made some changes
I'm excited to see the results.
Rest in Peace Len Joeris
[b]2016 Air Trajectory Nationals - 3rd
2018 Hovercraft Nationals - 6th
2018 Mousetrap Nationals - 6th
2018 Nationals - Team 9th Place!
2019 Astronomy Nationals - 3rd!
2019 Nationals - Team 9th Place!
[/b]
Acton-Boxborough Regional High School Captain 17-19

Return to “2018 Regionals & States”