Swap Meet

vanilladean
Division: C
State: NV
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Swap Meet

Post by vanilladean »

Get your C division even keychains at the swap meet at Ed W. Clark’s station! They’re limited in quantity so trade for one as soon as you can! We’ve laser cut 8 keychains per event + pre-production models so we’ll have around 200 total!

Sneak peak at what they look like: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EmbSyu ... sp=sharing

At the swap meet at nationals last year Ed W.Clark High School debuted our event emblem keychains and they turned out to be a very popular item. They were seriously limited in quantity and quality as we 3D printed them and as many of you know 3D printing isn’t very cost or time effective for trinkets like these event keychains. So this year we’ve decided to use our laser cutter in order to speed up our production process and improve quality. We have made 8 keychains for every C division event and we’re excited to trade them with you guys. If you’re interested rush to Ed W. Clark’s station after the opening ceremony! Hope to see you guys there!
Last edited by vanilladean on May 11th, 2018, 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
randomperson123

Post by randomperson123 »

vanilladean wrote:Get your C division even keychains at the swap meet at Ed W. Clark’s station! They’re limited in quantity so trade for one as soon as you can! We’ve laser cut 8 keychains per event + pre-production models so we’ll have around 200 total!

Sneak peak at what they look like: https://files.slack.com/files-tmb/T9XG9 ... s_1024.jpg

At the swap meet at nationals last year Ed W.Clark High School debuted our event emblem keychains and they turned out to be a very popular item. They were seriously limited in quantity and quality as we 3D printed them and as many of you know 3D printing isn’t very cost or time effective for trinkets like these event keychains. So this year we’ve decided to use our laser cutter in order to speed up our production process and improve quality. We have made 8 keychains for every C division event and we’re excited to trade them with you guys. If you’re interested rush to Ed W. Clark’s station after the opening ceremony! Hope to see you guys there!
That file isnt viewable
Galahad
Division: Grad
State: HI

Post by Galahad »

Looking for cheese hats; offering highlands shirts and hawaii stuff

dm me
Finally an alumnus!

Highlands Intermediate School '16-'19
Pearl City High School '19-'22
DMAH '18-'22
UC Irvine '26

https://scioly.org/wiki/index.php/User:Galahad
vanilladean

Post by vanilladean »

randomperson123 wrote:
vanilladean wrote:Get your C division even keychains at the swap meet at Ed W. Clark’s station! They’re limited in quantity so trade for one as soon as you can! We’ve laser cut 8 keychains per event + pre-production models so we’ll have around 200 total!

Sneak peak at what they look like: https://files.slack.com/files-tmb/T9XG9 ... s_1024.jpg

That file isnt viewable

just edited it; is it good now?
Galahad
Division: Grad
State: HI

Post by Galahad »

vanilladean wrote:
randomperson123 wrote:

That file isnt viewable

no, we still cant see it
Finally an alumnus!

Highlands Intermediate School '16-'19
Pearl City High School '19-'22
DMAH '18-'22
UC Irvine '26

https://scioly.org/wiki/index.php/User:Galahad
vanilladean

Post by vanilladean »

Galahad wrote:
vanilladean wrote:
randomperson123 wrote: That file isnt viewable

no, we still cant see it
Just changed the settings so that anyone can see it. Good now? :D (edited the original post)
MadCow2357
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: RI

Post by MadCow2357 »

LOOKING GOOD!!!!! Towers is b and c, so it should work for me!! What do you want in return?
MadCow2357's Userpage
Gallagher MS '19
Barrington HS '23
GabeAtwa
State: NY

Post by GabeAtwa »

MadCow2357 wrote:
GabeAtwa wrote:
MadCow2357 wrote: Cowboy hats/stuff would be cool! Y'all want any Del's lemonade packets from Rhode Island?
I'll trade for it
Cool! What can I get in return?
maybe a t shirt? I might trade my pizza hat for a couple of packets of lemonade.
DMAH Team B captain :wink:
MadCow2357
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: RI

Post by MadCow2357 »

GabeAtwa wrote:
MadCow2357 wrote:
GabeAtwa wrote:
I'll trade for it
Cool! What can I get in return?
maybe a t shirt? I might trade my pizza hat for a couple of packets of lemonade.
Deal!!! :D
MadCow2357's Userpage
Gallagher MS '19
Barrington HS '23
GabeAtwa
State: NY

Post by GabeAtwa »

MadCow2357 wrote:
GabeAtwa wrote:
MadCow2357 wrote: Cool! What can I get in return?
Deal!!! :D
t shirt? or hat
DMAH Team B captain :wink:

Return to “2018 Nationals”