Swap Meet

vanilladean
State: -

Re: Swap Meet

Postby vanilladean » May 11th, 2018, 7:02 pm

Get your C division even keychains at the swap meet at Ed W. Clark’s station! They’re limited in quantity so trade for one as soon as you can! We’ve laser cut 8 keychains per event + pre-production models so we’ll have around 200 total!

Sneak peak at what they look like: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EmbSyu ... sp=sharing

At the swap meet at nationals last year Ed W.Clark High School debuted our event emblem keychains and they turned out to be a very popular item. They were seriously limited in quantity and quality as we 3D printed them and as many of you know 3D printing isn’t very cost or time effective for trinkets like these event keychains. So this year we’ve decided to use our laser cutter in order to speed up our production process and improve quality. We have made 8 keychains for every C division event and we’re excited to trade them with you guys. If you’re interested rush to Ed W. Clark’s station after the opening ceremony! Hope to see you guys there!
Last edited by vanilladean on May 11th, 2018, 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

randomperson123
Division: C
State: VA

Postby randomperson123 » May 11th, 2018, 7:08 pm

vanilladean wrote:Get your C division even keychains at the swap meet at Ed W. Clark’s station! They’re limited in quantity so trade for one as soon as you can! We’ve laser cut 8 keychains per event + pre-production models so we’ll have around 200 total!

Sneak peak at what they look like: https://files.slack.com/files-tmb/T9XG9 ... s_1024.jpg

At the swap meet at nationals last year Ed W.Clark High School debuted our event emblem keychains and they turned out to be a very popular item. They were seriously limited in quantity and quality as we 3D printed them and as many of you know 3D printing isn’t very cost or time effective for trinkets like these event keychains. So this year we’ve decided to use our laser cutter in order to speed up our production process and improve quality. We have made 8 keychains for every C division event and we’re excited to trade them with you guys. If you’re interested rush to Ed W. Clark’s station after the opening ceremony! Hope to see you guys there!

That file isnt viewable

Galahad
Division: B
State: HI

Postby Galahad » May 11th, 2018, 7:18 pm

Looking for cheese hats; offering highlands shirts and hawaii stuff

dm me
Here we go once again!

2018 Nats: Pots (6), Meteor (13), DD (25), Crime (26) Density (6)

Mililani/Iolani/Highlands/Kraemer/Regs/States/Nats
Pots -//////
Meteor 2//////
DD 1//////
Density -//////
Herp -//////
Game -//////

https://scioly.org/wiki/index.php/User:Galahad
https://scioly.org/wiki/index.php/Highlands_Intermediate_School

vanilladean

Postby vanilladean » May 11th, 2018, 7:19 pm

randomperson123 wrote:
vanilladean wrote:Get your C division even keychains at the swap meet at Ed W. Clark’s station! They’re limited in quantity so trade for one as soon as you can! We’ve laser cut 8 keychains per event + pre-production models so we’ll have around 200 total!

Sneak peak at what they look like: https://files.slack.com/files-tmb/T9XG9 ... s_1024.jpg

That file isnt viewable

just edited it; is it good now?

Galahad
State: HI

Postby Galahad » May 11th, 2018, 7:20 pm

vanilladean wrote:
randomperson123 wrote:

That file isnt viewable

no, we still cant see it
Here we go once again!

2018 Nats: Pots (6), Meteor (13), DD (25), Crime (26) Density (6)

Mililani/Iolani/Highlands/Kraemer/Regs/States/Nats
Pots -//////
Meteor 2//////
DD 1//////
Density -//////
Herp -//////
Game -//////

https://scioly.org/wiki/index.php/User:Galahad
https://scioly.org/wiki/index.php/Highlands_Intermediate_School

vanilladean

Postby vanilladean » May 11th, 2018, 7:23 pm

Galahad wrote:
vanilladean wrote:
randomperson123 wrote:That file isnt viewable

no, we still cant see it

Just changed the settings so that anyone can see it. Good now? :D (edited the original post)

MadCow2357
State: RI

Postby MadCow2357 » May 11th, 2018, 7:26 pm

LOOKING GOOD!!!!! Towers is b and c, so it should work for me!! What do you want in return?
2017-2018 Events: Battery Buggy, Mystery Architecture, and Towers
2018-2019 Events: Battery Buggy, Boomilever, Thermodynamics, maybe ELG

"Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers." - Homer Simpson

GabeAtwa
State: NY

Postby GabeAtwa » May 12th, 2018, 7:48 am

MadCow2357 wrote:
GabeAtwa wrote:
MadCow2357 wrote:Cowboy hats/stuff would be cool! Y'all want any Del's lemonade packets from Rhode Island?

I'll trade for it

Cool! What can I get in return?

maybe a t shirt? I might trade my pizza hat for a couple of packets of lemonade.
P.J. Gelinas JHS
∵∴ ∵∴ ∵∴ ∵∴ ∵∴ ∵∴
Chem, Earth, and Reptiles and Amphibians are pretty cool I guess...

MadCow2357

Postby MadCow2357 » May 12th, 2018, 8:13 am

GabeAtwa wrote:
MadCow2357 wrote:
GabeAtwa wrote:
I'll trade for it

Cool! What can I get in return?

maybe a t shirt? I might trade my pizza hat for a couple of packets of lemonade.

Deal!!! :D

"Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers." - Homer Simpson

GabeAtwa

Postby GabeAtwa » May 12th, 2018, 8:52 am

MadCow2357 wrote:
GabeAtwa wrote:
MadCow2357 wrote:Cool! What can I get in return?

t shirt? or hat
P.J. Gelinas JHS
∵∴ ∵∴ ∵∴ ∵∴ ∵∴ ∵∴

MadCow2357

Postby MadCow2357 » May 12th, 2018, 8:58 am

GabeAtwa wrote:
MadCow2357 wrote:
GabeAtwa wrote:

t shirt? or hat

Hat definitely. Pizza is OP. :lol: But I would be fine trading for the t-shirt if I like the design.

GabeAtwa

Postby GabeAtwa » May 12th, 2018, 9:00 am

MadCow2357 wrote:
GabeAtwa wrote:
MadCow2357 wrote:Deal!!! :D

t shirt? or hat

Hat definitely. Pizza is OP. :lol: But I would be fine trading for the t-shirt if I like the design.

ok! i'll have to see what else is there... i'll be fine trading the t shirt for one packet
P.J. Gelinas JHS
∵∴ ∵∴ ∵∴ ∵∴ ∵∴ ∵∴

MadCow2357

Postby MadCow2357 » May 12th, 2018, 9:01 am

[quote="vanilladean]Get your C division even keychains at the swap meet at Ed W. Clark’s station! They’re limited in quantity so trade for one as soon as you can! We’ve laser cut 8 keychains per event + pre-production models so we’ll have around 200 total!

Sneak peak at what they look like: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EmbSyu ... sp=sharing

At the swap meet at nationals last year Ed W.Clark High School debuted our event emblem keychains and they turned out to be a very popular item. They were seriously limited in quantity and quality as we 3D printed them and as many of you know 3D printing isn’t very cost or time effective for trinkets like these event keychains. So this year we’ve decided to use our laser cutter in order to speed up our production process and improve quality. We have made 8 keychains for every C division event and we’re excited to trade them with you guys. If you’re interested rush to Ed W. Clark’s station after the opening ceremony! Hope to see you guys there! [/quote]
LOOKING GOOD!!!!! Towers is b and c, so it should work for me!! What do you want in return?
Sorry for double posting. ;)

windu34
Division: Grad
State: FL

Postby windu34 » May 12th, 2018, 10:46 am

Wow looks like Keychains will be a popular item this year.
I also found some inspiration from Bernard's Scioly.org keychains and made a set of my own (picture isnt great, they are better irl)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1u93N6QDFNI7EBw0kDIRDrjnKO95J7UQN
I will not be attending the swap meet, but I have left ~30 with my old team (Boca Raton Community High School) to trade. I will also have some on me for any interested alum that wont be attending the swap meet
Last edited by windu34 on May 14th, 2018, 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
President of Science Olympiad at the University of Florida || Boca Raton Community High School Alumni
kevin@floridascienceolympiad.org
windu34's Userpage

Event Supervisor for 2019:
MIT Invitational - Mission Possible
Harvard Invitational - Sounds of Music
Princeton Invitational - Herpetology

Unome
Division: Grad
State: GA

Postby Unome » May 14th, 2018, 7:36 pm

I should have at least the following t-shirts to trade. All are unworn.

- 2018 Georgia Div B State Tournament volunteer t-shirt (x3, various sizes)
- 2018 Georgia Div C State Tournament t-shirt
- 2018 Georgia State University Div B Regional volunteer t-shirt
- 2018 Chattahoochee HS team t-shirt
- 2016 Chattahoochee HS team t-shirt (still has the tag lol)
- 2018 Cobb Div A Regional volunteer t-shirt

I'm looking for SO t-shirts of any kind, invitational, team, etc. Especially interested in t-shirts from Mentor Invitational, since those look really good every year.
Userpage
Chattahoochee High School Class of 2018
Georgia Tech Class of 2022

Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.

Return to “2018 Nationals”