Circuit Lab B/C

azboy1910
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: B
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Circuit Lab B/C

Post by azboy1910 » October 2nd, 2020, 12:59 pm

I wanted to make this post to apologize for my misleading post from before. I did not know "+" actually mean "or," and I apologize if I confused anyone before. I'll keep in mind next time to make sure to have a good understanding of the topic before I try to post a response to any event related question by the community.
These users thanked the author azboy1910 for the post (total 2):
EwwPhysics (October 2nd, 2020, 2:12 pm) • Krish2007 (October 2nd, 2020, 4:03 pm)

RiverWalker88
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: C
State: NM
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by RiverWalker88 » October 2nd, 2020, 2:17 pm

azboy1910 wrote:
October 2nd, 2020, 12:59 pm
I wanted to make this post to apologize for my misleading post from before. I did not know "+" actually mean "or," and I apologize if I confused anyone before. I'll keep in mind next time to make sure to have a good understanding of the topic before I try to post a response to any event related question by the community.
No worries! We all make mistakes, and sometimes can unintentionally give inaccurate information. The purpose of the forums is to increase everyone's understanding, so, even though your initial answer may not have been fully correct, it gave another opportunity for us to gain a better understanding. Nobody faults you for trying to be helpful--rather we appreciate your engagement.

And on another note (to add to this discussion), there is another boolean logic operation, XOR (⊕) that means that the output will only be true if exactly one input is true, but not both.

Truth table:

Code: Select all

INPUT A | INPUT B | OUTPUT
   0    |    0    |   0
   0    |    1    |   1
   1    |    0    |   1
   1    |    1    |   0
These users thanked the author RiverWalker88 for the post (total 2):
Creationist127 (October 2nd, 2020, 5:18 pm) • gz839918 (October 3rd, 2020, 7:20 am)
Socorro High School (2021 Events: Astro, Chem Lab, Circuit Lab, Codybusters, Detector, ExDes, Machines)
2021 Socorro High Invitational Director (Thanks to those who competed and volunteered, it was fun!)
RiverWalker88's Userpage (Mostly Complete)

Lemonism Forever 🍋

jaggie34
Division: Grad
State: GA

Post by jaggie34 » February 22nd, 2021, 9:31 pm

Check out the analysis for the GGSO circuit test here
Boca Raton High School -> Georgia Tech
Circuit Lab writer/co-writer: UT Austin, Rickards, Yosemite, Mira Loma, Northern Florida Regionals, Yale, Case Western, Golden Gate, Princeton, Georgia States
Florida Game On C and Fermi Questions C champion!
and Circuit Lab too I guess

Return to “Lab Events”