Game On B

jillkay
Division: B
State: FL
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Game On B

Post by jillkay » February 22nd, 2020, 11:31 am

I'm wondering if Florida is the only one who changed the Game On rules? Now you can bring in a cheat sheet and send over sprites for competition. So basically, you can make a game, send the sprites, screenshot the code, print the code, then copy the code and sprites into your game. It kinda took the charm from the event and now it's not as enjoyable anymore. I've been good at Game On and now if I don't make any sprites or cheat sheets I may be bested.

LittleMissNyan
Division: B
State: MD
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Re: Game On B

Post by LittleMissNyan » February 22nd, 2020, 12:11 pm

jillkay wrote:
February 22nd, 2020, 11:31 am
I'm wondering if Florida is the only one who changed the Game On rules? Now you can bring in a cheat sheet and send over sprites for competition. So basically, you can make a game, send the sprites, screenshot the code, print the code, then copy the code and sprites into your game. It kinda took the charm from the event and now it's not as enjoyable anymore. I've been good at Game On and now if I don't make any sprites or cheat sheets I may be bested.
......dang yeah I think so, plus side you can make something super complicated like a platformer and I guess it means you know how to code? minus side it takes all the fun out of it and makes it just a copying competition
Meanwhile in Maryland we have vanilla rules and the adventures of bob the drop
Mission Possible ?/1/17/-
Game On 5/2/7/-
Heredity 6/6/13/-
Road Scholar 7/-/-/-
Write It Do It ?/-/-/-

National Cathedral School/Oakdale/Regionals/T.T
Sassy 146
bUiLdEr cULt

Return to “Lab Events”