Food Science B

azboy1910
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: C
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Food Science B

Post by azboy1910 »

zainabf wrote: February 12th, 2021, 11:29 am Does anyone knows how to crush food science at regionals Division B will the current scioly wiki be useful for cheat sheets?
The wiki is pretty good, but it doesn’t have everything. I would recommend doing a bit of research on the FDA website and other websites as well. One more thing, this event is partially RNG because of its random trivia questions exam writers can throw at you. I don’t have the best advice for food science, but this is what I know of studying for this event.
jaah5211
Division: Grad
State: FL
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Has thanked: 0

Post by jaah5211 »

zainabf wrote: February 12th, 2021, 11:29 am Does anyone knows how to crush food science at regionals Division B will the current scioly wiki be useful for cheat sheets?
I may be late, but I think the best resource is to know the general fundamental knowledge behind the processes and terms through textbooks. For the citric acid cycle, I suggest reading chapter 9 from Campbell Biology. For other parts of Food Sciences, I suggest that you read a Food science-based textbook to truly understand information about fermentation and its biological/chemical roles.
SarahYe
Division: B
State: NY
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by SarahYe »

DEFINITELY! Also remember, practice makes perfect!

Return to “2021 Lab Events”