bernard
Administrator
Administrator
Division: Grad
State: WA
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Cybersecurity C [TRIAL]

Post by bernard »

Cybersecurity is a trial event for Division C and might not be run at all tournaments. Check with your tournament to see if it will be run.
"One of the ways that I believe people express their appreciation to the rest of humanity is to make something wonderful and put it out there." – Steve Jobs
megrimlockawesom
Division: C
State: NC
Has thanked: 0

Re: Cybersecurity C [TRIAL]

Post by megrimlockawesom »

Stupid question, are all the bolded events in the rules table of contents Trials? Cause this is an event right in my wheelhouse and it would really suck if it was a trial
Last edited by megrimlockawesom on September 19th, 2021, 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ok this is epic 8-)
Events 2018: Battery Buggy (3rd at Nats), Rollercoaster (18th at Nats), Ping Pong (1st at states)
Events 2019: Codebusters, Ping Pong Parachute (2nd at Regionals OVERALL), Thermodynamics
Events 2020: Sounds of Music, Designer Genes, Ping Pong Parachute
Longivitis
Division: Grad
State: TX
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Longivitis »

megrimlockawesom wrote: September 19th, 2021, 8:30 am Stupid question, are all the bolded events in the rules table of contents Trials? Cause this is an event right in my wheelhouse and it would really suck if it was a trial
All the bolded events in the table of contents are the new events that are coming into the rotation. However, Cybersecurity is a trial event since it's listed with the other trial events. Although it's a trial, I believe a lot of satellite/mini invitationals do run Cybersecurity since it's a pretty popular event, just check with the tournament directors!
University of Texas at Austin '23
Cypress Lakes High School '19

Chemistry Lab, Codebusters, Game On, Science Word, Towers, We've Got Your Number
megrimlockawesom
Division: C
State: NC
Has thanked: 0

Post by megrimlockawesom »

Longivitis wrote: September 19th, 2021, 9:28 am
megrimlockawesom wrote: September 19th, 2021, 8:30 am Stupid question, are all the bolded events in the rules table of contents Trials? Cause this is an event right in my wheelhouse and it would really suck if it was a trial
All the bolded events in the table of contents are the new events that are coming into the rotation. However, Cybersecurity is a trial event since it's listed with the other trial events. Although it's a trial, I believe a lot of satellite/mini invitationals do run Cybersecurity since it's a pretty popular event, just check with the tournament directors!
cool!

I just find it quite upsetting that they choose to add the cool events after my senior year is over :(
Ok this is epic 8-)
Events 2018: Battery Buggy (3rd at Nats), Rollercoaster (18th at Nats), Ping Pong (1st at states)
Events 2019: Codebusters, Ping Pong Parachute (2nd at Regionals OVERALL), Thermodynamics
Events 2020: Sounds of Music, Designer Genes, Ping Pong Parachute

Return to “2022 Lab Events”