Solar System B

bp31000
Division: B
State: TN

Re: Solar System B

Postby bp31000 » April 7th, 2019, 7:32 pm

Adi1008 wrote:
Killboe wrote:Just scored an 85% on the test. Really well written, thank you for sharing it!

85% would put you right around the top two teams - congrats!

bp31000 wrote:A special thanks to Adi1008 for making the test and posting them for us. had my state competition today. the questions were different, but the format and question type were exactly the same as this test. we did well and got 1st place Yaaaaayyy :D

Nice job on the first place! Getting first at state in an event like Solar System is tough.

I'm glad both of you enjoyed the test and found it useful; I certainly spent a lot of time making it. Good luck at nationals and I hope you enjoy the test there!

no nationals for me, i am done for the year, my school came 6th overall (we are ecstatic about that, its only second year we are competing!)
State & Regional 2019 events B
<3 Solar system 1st State & Regional<3
:?: Water Quality 1st State & Regional :?:
8-) Anatomy and Physiology 1st State & Regional 8-)
:roll: Heredity 4th state, 2nd regional :roll:

Sharan.thiru
State: PA

Postby Sharan.thiru » April 16th, 2019, 7:30 am

bp31000 wrote:
Adi1008 wrote:
Killboe wrote:Just scored an 85% on the test. Really well written, thank you for sharing it!

85% would put you right around the top two teams - congrats!

bp31000 wrote:A special thanks to Adi1008 for making the test and posting them for us. had my state competition today. the questions were different, but the format and question type were exactly the same as this test. we did well and got 1st place Yaaaaayyy :D

Nice job on the first place! Getting first at state in an event like Solar System is tough.

I'm glad both of you enjoyed the test and found it useful; I certainly spent a lot of time making it. Good luck at nationals and I hope you enjoy the test there!

no nationals for me, i am done for the year, my school came 6th overall (we are ecstatic about that, its only second year we are competing!)

6th place is really good for a team that's only in it for 2 years, especially at states
Eagle View Middle School
2018-2019 Events: Dynamic Planet, Meteorology, Solar System
Total Medal Count:
Invitational-8
Regionals:6
States:2
Competitions: Rustin/Garnet Valley/Eagle/Regionals
Crimebusters:42/6/8/8
DP:27/16/1/2
Meteorology:26/10/3/1
Solar System:28/22/1/2

Killboe
State: FL

Postby Killboe » April 16th, 2019, 4:49 pm

Sharan.thiru wrote:
bp31000 wrote:
Adi1008 wrote:85% would put you right around the top two teams - congrats!

6th place is really good for a team that's only in it for 2 years, especially at states

Agreed. I mean, Jesus, your placements are amazing for your 1st or 2nd year. Props to you for studying hard and I hope you guys make it to nats soon!
River City Science Academy 2019
Proud competitor of B-01 MS

2019 Events

Disease Detectives
Solar System
Thermodynamics

My Wiki

Return to “Study Events”