PICTURES, SCORES, VIDEOS!!

User avatar
TheSquaad
Member
Member
Posts: 164
Joined: March 18th, 2017, 5:14 pm
Division: Grad
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PICTURES, SCORES, VIDEOS!!

Post by TheSquaad » December 15th, 2018, 7:20 am

Apparently the winner at Portage Invitational had an efficiency of 1800 :o

dholdgreve
Coach
Coach
Posts: 562
Joined: February 6th, 2006, 2:20 pm
Division: B
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: PICTURES, SCORES, VIDEOS!!

Post by dholdgreve » January 7th, 2019, 7:05 am

For "Inquiring Minds" that must know, for Div B Booms at Northmont Invitational this past Saturday
1st Place .................1,780
2nd Place.................1,515
3rd Place..................1,485
4th Place .................1,395
5th Place..................1,376
6th Place..................1,372
7th Place..................1,266
8th Place..................1,144

So... Where would you have placed, guys?
For those that were there, congrats! Well Done!
For those that were not there.... We missed you!

Oh Ya... I believe Div C Winner was about 1,356
Dan Holdgreve
Northmont Science Olympiad

Dedicated to the Memory of Len Joeris
"For the betterment of Science"

drcubbin
Member
Member
Posts: 166
Joined: January 9th, 2015, 6:28 pm
Division: B
State: NY
Location: Bay Academy, Brooklyn
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: PICTURES, SCORES, VIDEOS!!

Post by drcubbin » January 7th, 2019, 10:02 am

dholdgreve wrote:For "Inquiring Minds" that must know, for Div B Booms at Northmont Invitational this past Saturday
1st Place .................1,780
2nd Place.................1,515
3rd Place..................1,485
4th Place .................1,395
5th Place..................1,376
6th Place..................1,372
7th Place..................1,266
8th Place..................1,144

So... Where would you have placed, guys?
For those that were there, congrats! Well Done!
For those that were not there.... We missed you!

Oh Ya... I believe Div C Winner was about 1,356
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: 8-)

User avatar
Cow481
Member
Member
Posts: 158
Joined: January 2nd, 2018, 6:18 pm
Division: B
State: PA
Location: SSA
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PICTURES, SCORES, VIDEOS!!

Post by Cow481 » January 7th, 2019, 10:13 am

drcubbin wrote:
dholdgreve wrote:For "Inquiring Minds" that must know, for Div B Booms at Northmont Invitational this past Saturday
1st Place .................1,780
2nd Place.................1,515
3rd Place..................1,485
4th Place .................1,395
5th Place..................1,376
6th Place..................1,372
7th Place..................1,266
8th Place..................1,144

So... Where would you have placed, guys?
For those that were there, congrats! Well Done!
For those that were not there.... We missed you!

Oh Ya... I believe Div C Winner was about 1,356
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: 8-)
Oof
If my team went, i could have gotten second
Medals
Invitationals: 9
Regionals: 5
States: 1
Nationals: 1

National Medals
2018: 5th in Towers
2019: Could have gotten top 3 in Boomilevers and Gliders if my team made it :cry:

User avatar
Cow481
Member
Member
Posts: 158
Joined: January 2nd, 2018, 6:18 pm
Division: B
State: PA
Location: SSA
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PICTURES, SCORES, VIDEOS!!

Post by Cow481 » January 7th, 2019, 11:43 am

this is probably the last i'm gonna tell scores on the forums because I would rather keep them secret from now on. The boomilever I just test got 2083.3, it was 7.2 grams and got full hold
Medals
Invitationals: 9
Regionals: 5
States: 1
Nationals: 1

National Medals
2018: 5th in Towers
2019: Could have gotten top 3 in Boomilevers and Gliders if my team made it :cry:

User avatar
MadCow2357
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Posts: 763
Joined: November 19th, 2017, 9:09 am
Division: C
State: RI
Location: Stark Industries Internship
Has thanked: 108 times
Been thanked: 49 times
Contact:

Re: PICTURES, SCORES, VIDEOS!!

Post by MadCow2357 » January 7th, 2019, 11:47 am

Cow481 wrote:this is probably the last i'm gonna tell scores on the forums because I would rather keep them secret from now on. The boomilever I just test got 2083.3, it was 7.2 grams and got full hold
Wow that's a lot of damage :o
MadCow2357's Userpage
2020 Events: Boomilever, Machines, Wright Stuff, and sadly not Gravity Vehicle
Gallagher MS '19
Barrington HS '23
Andrew Yang for VP!
In remembrance of Len Joeris (Balsa Man) and Dr. Gerard Putz - Don't cry because they are gone. Smile because they were here.

terence.tan
Member
Member
Posts: 178
Joined: September 17th, 2017, 10:40 am
Division: C
State: NY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PICTURES, SCORES, VIDEOS!!

Post by terence.tan » January 13th, 2019, 11:49 am

does anyone know the tops score at MIT?
2017 events: Electric Vehicle, Game On, Robot Arm
2018 events: Mouse Trap Vehicle, Game On, Mission Possible, ExpD, Duct Tape Challenge
2019 events: Mouse Trap Vehicle, Sounds of Music, Mission Possible, ExpD, Wright Stuff, WIDI
2020 events: Gravity Vehicle. ExpD, WIDI, Sounds of Music, Machines

User avatar
TheChiScientist
Member
Member
Posts: 726
Joined: March 11th, 2018, 11:25 am
Division: Grad
State: IL
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Location: Contemplating yeeting myself off a cliff...
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 29 times

Re: PICTURES, SCORES, VIDEOS!!

Post by TheChiScientist » January 13th, 2019, 4:33 pm

Can't help you with MIT but at UChicago top 5 were 700+ efficiency.
A Science Olympian from 2015 - 2019 CLCSO Alumni
Medal Count:30
IL PPP/Mission Assistant State Supervisor.
CLC Div. B Tournament Director.
President of The Builder Cult.
"A true Science Olympian embraces a life without Science Olympiad by becoming a part of Science Olympiad itself"- Me

User avatar
TheSquaad
Member
Member
Posts: 164
Joined: March 18th, 2017, 5:14 pm
Division: Grad
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PICTURES, SCORES, VIDEOS!!

Post by TheSquaad » January 14th, 2019, 8:02 am

terence.tan wrote:does anyone know the tops score at MIT?
Top 6 at mit was 1400+

sciencecat42
Member
Member
Posts: 86
Joined: March 14th, 2016, 7:07 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PICTURES, SCORES, VIDEOS!!

Post by sciencecat42 » January 14th, 2019, 8:12 am

TheChiScientist wrote:Can't help you with MIT but at UChicago top 5 were 700+ efficiency.
Do you happen to know what the top was? I know scores were lower due to longer loading time.

Locked

Return to “Boomilever B/C”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest