Sample ASL

Post by bearasauras »

Sample ASL has been posted for 2019
Rishabh
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sample ASL

Post by Rishabh »

Is there a blank version of this available anywhere so that I can fill it in? Also, It will be fine for me to just use this current template for my final ASL correct?
CookiePie1
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: C
State: NJ
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by CookiePie1 »

Rishabh wrote:Is there a blank version of this available anywhere so that I can fill it in? Also, It will be fine for me to just use this current template for my final ASL correct?
What you can do is take a screen clipping of the header, and just make the table underneath. It shouldn't be too much of an issue. And, yes, it's actually preferred if you use this template and I think you might lose points if it's completely different.
South Brunswick High School Captain '22
2020 Events: Protein Modeling, Ping Pong Parachute, Wright Stuff, Sounds of Music
2021 Events: Protein Modeling, Sounds of Music, Ornithology
2022 Events: TBD

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein
Rishabh
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Rishabh »

CookiePie1 wrote:
Rishabh wrote:Is there a blank version of this available anywhere so that I can fill it in? Also, It will be fine for me to just use this current template for my final ASL correct?
What you can do is take a screen clipping of the header, and just make the table underneath. It shouldn't be too much of an issue. And, yes, it's actually preferred if you use this template and I think you might lose points if it's completely different.
Great, thank you

Return to “Mission Possible C”