Page 4 of 8

Re: 2019 Rustin (B-div) Invitational

Posted: January 1st, 2019, 8:09 am
by waffletree
builderguy135 wrote:
waffletree wrote:
sciolyperson1 wrote:
*Builds are easy to proctor ;) ;) ;)

yea since you don’t have to grade anything you just stand there and watch kids fail and try not to laugh


whoa whoa whoa not everyone fails lol
jkjk yeah im going to fail :\

half of the mystery architecture structures don’t stand and like a bunch of gliders crash into walls and break and stuff and boomilevers explode... :lol: :lol:

Re: 2019 Rustin (B-div) Invitational

Posted: January 1st, 2019, 8:10 am
by sciolyperson1
waffletree wrote:
sciolyperson1 wrote:
waffletree wrote:so like pretty much every build


*Builds are easy to proctor ;) ;) ;)

yea since you don’t have to grade anything you just stand there and watch kids fail and try not to laugh


:cry: :cry: ill try not to fail

Re: 2019 Rustin (B-div) Invitational

Posted: January 1st, 2019, 8:13 am
by waffletree
sciolyperson1 wrote:
waffletree wrote:
sciolyperson1 wrote:
*Builds are easy to proctor ;) ;) ;)

yea since you don’t have to grade anything you just stand there and watch kids fail and try not to laugh


:cry: :cry: ill try not to fail

same
it’s so much easier to fail a build event even if you’re good at it....like most builds break so easily, but like you can’t...break a binder that easily. unless you lose it :cry:

Re: 2019 Rustin (B-div) Invitational

Posted: January 1st, 2019, 9:39 am
by UTF-8 U+6211 U+662F
waffletree wrote:
sciolyperson1 wrote:
waffletree wrote:yea since you don’t have to grade anything you just stand there and watch kids fail and try not to laugh


:cry: :cry: ill try not to fail

same
it’s so much easier to fail a build event even if you’re good at it....like most builds break so easily, but like you can’t...break a binder that easily. unless you lose it :cry:

It's pretty easy to bomb a lab/study event too...

Re: 2019 Rustin (B-div) Invitational

Posted: January 1st, 2019, 9:44 am
by waffletree
UTF-8 U+6211 U+662F wrote:
waffletree wrote:
sciolyperson1 wrote:
:cry: :cry: ill try not to fail

same
it’s so much easier to fail a build event even if you’re good at it....like most builds break so easily, but like you can’t...break a binder that easily. unless you lose it :cry:

It's pretty easy to bomb a lab/study event too...

Depends. I just mean like its easier to accidentally step on your boomi or have your glider break on the bus to the competition than losing your binder or the sheets falling out.

Re: 2019 Rustin (B-div) Invitational

Posted: January 1st, 2019, 9:44 am
by emmalasagna
builderguy135 wrote:
waffletree wrote:
sciolyperson1 wrote:
*Builds are easy to proctor ;) ;) ;)

yea since you don’t have to grade anything you just stand there and watch kids fail and try not to laugh


whoa whoa whoa not everyone fails lol
jkjk yeah im going to fail :\


no u wont! be positive smhh

Re: 2019 Rustin (B-div) Invitational

Posted: January 1st, 2019, 9:58 am
by UTF-8 U+6211 U+662F
waffletree wrote:
UTF-8 U+6211 U+662F wrote:
waffletree wrote:same
it’s so much easier to fail a build event even if you’re good at it....like most builds break so easily, but like you can’t...break a binder that easily. unless you lose it :cry:

It's pretty easy to bomb a lab/study event too...

Depends. I just mean like its easier to accidentally step on your boomi or have your glider break on the bus to the competition than losing your binder or the sheets falling out.

Haha, there's easier ways to bomb a lab/study event than losing your binder...

Re: 2019 Rustin (B-div) Invitational

Posted: January 1st, 2019, 10:10 am
by waffletree
UTF-8 U+6211 U+662F wrote:
waffletree wrote:
UTF-8 U+6211 U+662F wrote:It's pretty easy to bomb a lab/study event too...

Depends. I just mean like its easier to accidentally step on your boomi or have your glider break on the bus to the competition than losing your binder or the sheets falling out.

Haha, there's easier ways to bomb a lab/study event than losing your binder...

eh. i suck at studying anyway
lol idk how yall study stuff for like 100 hours
my brain would explode

Re: 2019 Rustin (B-div) Invitational

Posted: January 1st, 2019, 10:25 am
by sciolyperson1
waffletree wrote:
sciolyperson1 wrote:
waffletree wrote:yea since you don’t have to grade anything you just stand there and watch kids fail and try not to laugh


:cry: :cry: ill try not to fail

same
it’s so much easier to fail a build event even if you’re good at it....like most builds break so easily, but like you can’t...break a binder that easily. unless you lose it :cry:


If you're more careful, builds won't bomb nearly as easily. To give some context, all our builds got 1st or 2nd at LISO.

Re: 2019 Rustin (B-div) Invitational

Posted: January 1st, 2019, 10:40 am
by waffletree
sciolyperson1 wrote:
waffletree wrote:
sciolyperson1 wrote:
:cry: :cry: ill try not to fail

same
it’s so much easier to fail a build event even if you’re good at it....like most builds break so easily, but like you can’t...break a binder that easily. unless you lose it :cry:


If you're more careful, builds won't bomb nearly as easily. To give some context, all our builds got 1st or 2nd at LISO.

wow yall are good
if i can get more than 2 builds to get top 4 that would be amazing

Re: 2019 Rustin (B-div) Invitational

Posted: January 1st, 2019, 10:42 am
by sciolyperson1
waffletree wrote:
sciolyperson1 wrote:
waffletree wrote:same
it’s so much easier to fail a build event even if you’re good at it....like most builds break so easily, but like you can’t...break a binder that easily. unless you lose it :cry:


If you're more careful, builds won't bomb nearly as easily. To give some context, all our builds got 1st or 2nd at LISO.

wow yall are good
if i can get more than 2 builds to get top 4 that would be amazing


No u :O

Re: 2019 Rustin (B-div) Invitational

Posted: January 1st, 2019, 10:46 am
by waffletree
sciolyperson1 wrote:
waffletree wrote:
sciolyperson1 wrote:
If you're more careful, builds won't bomb nearly as easily. To give some context, all our builds got 1st or 2nd at LISO.

wow yall are good
if i can get more than 2 builds to get top 4 that would be amazing


No u :O

nah im just mediocre compared to you guys :(

Re: 2019 Rustin (B-div) Invitational

Posted: January 1st, 2019, 1:24 pm
by IvanGe
sciolyperson1 wrote:
waffletree wrote:
sciolyperson1 wrote:
:cry: :cry: ill try not to fail

same
it’s so much easier to fail a build event even if you’re good at it....like most builds break so easily, but like you can’t...break a binder that easily. unless you lose it :cry:


If you're more careful, builds won't bomb nearly as easily. To give some context, all our builds got 1st or 2nd at LISO.


hmmmm, I'm sure proctors for roller were SO good at LISO. They measured one of our rollers wrong......

Re: 2019 Rustin (B-div) Invitational

Posted: January 1st, 2019, 1:25 pm
by IvanGe
accident whoops

Re: 2019 Rustin (B-div) Invitational

Posted: January 1st, 2019, 1:49 pm
by builderguy135
IvanGe wrote:
sciolyperson1 wrote:
waffletree wrote:same
it’s so much easier to fail a build event even if you’re good at it....like most builds break so easily, but like you can’t...break a binder that easily. unless you lose it :cry:


If you're more careful, builds won't bomb nearly as easily. To give some context, all our builds got 1st or 2nd at LISO.


hmmmm, I'm sure proctors for roller were SO good at LISO. They measured one of our rollers wrong...... and I'm pretty sure it's the same proctors for Rustin, we'll have to see :?: :?:


I'm sure my brother and I would've won even without the baseless accusations in your post. Although I agree that some measurements might have been a little bit small (a 33cm jump got measured to 32cm) I think that the way they ran the event was fair for every team. My coach ran this event, and I know as a fact that she would not cheat or manipulate the results to benefit our team. In fact, our second team was almost dq'ed because the student's parents were not leaving her side during impound. If I were you, I might make the measurements just a little smaller/larger to be more within the rules. I'd also stop making sarcastic accusations just because you got tiered at LISO.

By the way, if your team disagreed with the measurements, you didn't have to sign the sheet to confirm the specs of the roller at impound.

Thanks! :D