With less than a week left, here are my predictions:
1) Solon - Strong as usual. Halved Daniel Wright's score at Centerville :O
2) Beckendorff - Strong UTA and Cypress Falls wins, even if it was early in the season.
3) Community - 66 points at Garnet, but was inconsistent at Rustin.
4) Springhouse - Might lose to Gelinas if they bomb. Won Solon.
5) Gelinas - Strong at Rustin, might be lower.
6) Piedmont - Still very strong, 5th at Centerville
7) Marie Murphy - 4th at Centerville
8) Bay Academy - New team but has proven that they can do very well at Rustin and Garnet.
9) Goff - Based off of 2018 NY states
10) SSA - Did well at Solon
11) Eagle Hill - Based off of 2018 NY states
12) Bedford - Stacking at Cornell afaik.
13) Harlan Rowe - 10th at Garnet, 5th at Rustin
5th to 11th are very hard to predict since all of them are really close, but I took a lot of data from previous invies (Rustin, Garnet, Solon, Centerville, 2018 NY States).