Indiana 2020

Show your regional and state pride!
amk578
Member
Member
Posts: 133
Joined: December 5th, 2018, 5:21 pm
Division: C
State: IN
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Indiana 2020

Post by amk578 » February 17th, 2020, 2:27 pm

CPScienceDude wrote:
February 17th, 2020, 1:11 pm
Darwinist721 wrote:
February 17th, 2020, 1:10 pm
does anyone know if munster is planning on stacking for regionals/state?
Well they already went to regs, so. As for state, only one team per school gets to go, so they have no choice but to stack.
I heard that Munster isn't stacking for state.
2018 - Anatomy, Crime Busters, & Road Scholar
2019 - Anatomy, Disease Detectives, Heredity, & Road Scholar
2020 - Anatomy, Designer Genes, Disease Detectives, Forensics, Ping Pong Parachute, & Protein Modeling

amineral
Member
Member
Posts: 17
Joined: October 25th, 2019, 11:09 am
Division: C
State: IN
Location: near michigan
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Indiana 2020

Post by amineral » February 17th, 2020, 3:04 pm

amk578 wrote:
February 17th, 2020, 2:27 pm
CPScienceDude wrote:
February 17th, 2020, 1:11 pm
Darwinist721 wrote:
February 17th, 2020, 1:10 pm
does anyone know if munster is planning on stacking for regionals/state?
Well they already went to regs, so. As for state, only one team per school gets to go, so they have no choice but to stack.
I heard that Munster isn't stacking for state.
From what I know munster isn't stacking.

Sherloque17
Member
Member
Posts: 3
Joined: October 15th, 2019, 5:29 pm
Division: C
State: IN
Location: Munster, IN
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Indiana 2020

Post by Sherloque17 » February 17th, 2020, 4:39 pm

Wouldn't they need to in order to beat Carmel and Bloomington South?

hmmma
Member
Member
Posts: 17
Joined: October 23rd, 2019, 3:16 pm
Division: C
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0

Re: Indiana 2020

Post by hmmma » February 17th, 2020, 8:51 pm

Munster is not Stack.
Last edited by hmmma on February 18th, 2020, 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
SilverBreeze
Member
Member
Posts: 217
Joined: November 28th, 2019, 3:42 pm
Division: C
State: CA
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Location: Pretend hugging Umaroth because social distancing
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 86 times

Re: Indiana 2020

Post by SilverBreeze » February 17th, 2020, 8:54 pm

Troy SciOly 2019 - now
Suzanne SciOly 2016 - 2019
Please don’t replay rules next year.
Events this season: Water Quality, Forensics, Ornithology, (some experience in DP)

User avatar
veroniquescioly
Member
Member
Posts: 14
Joined: March 4th, 2019, 6:40 pm
Division: B
State: IN
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Indiana 2020

Post by veroniquescioly » February 18th, 2020, 10:01 am

Does anyone have any new division b state predictions?
anatomy, herdity, fossils, suitcases

fossilfanathicc11
Member
Member
Posts: 7
Joined: December 11th, 2019, 7:33 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Indiana 2020

Post by fossilfanathicc11 » February 18th, 2020, 10:16 am

How about Div C predictions?

boomifailure
Member
Member
Posts: 103
Joined: February 16th, 2020, 9:09 pm
Division: C
State: MI
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Indiana 2020

Post by boomifailure » February 18th, 2020, 10:20 am

veroniquescioly wrote:
February 18th, 2020, 10:01 am
Does anyone have any new division b state predictions?
1. TJ (Dynastic Gods)
2. RP (Seem good at second)
3. Tri-North (I could see them beating RP)
4. 2nd place team at IUN (Blanking on name)
5. Wilbur Wright (Consistence)
Last edited by boomifailure on February 18th, 2020, 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

boomifailure
Member
Member
Posts: 103
Joined: February 16th, 2020, 9:09 pm
Division: C
State: MI
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Indiana 2020

Post by boomifailure » February 18th, 2020, 10:21 am

fossilfanathicc11 wrote:
February 18th, 2020, 10:16 am
How about Div C predictions?
1. Carmel (UMich, need I say more)
2. BHSS (RP invite)
3. Munster (Not stacking)
4. BHSN (Also solid could see all of 2-4 being wrong)
5. Lake Central (Consistency)

User avatar
Tailsfan101
Wiki Moderator
Wiki Moderator
Posts: 771
Joined: April 14th, 2017, 4:33 pm
Division: C
State: ID
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Location: Philippians 3:20a "For our citizenship is in heaven"
Has thanked: 59 times
Been thanked: 75 times
Contact:

Re: Indiana 2020

Post by Tailsfan101 » February 18th, 2020, 10:25 am

boomifailure wrote:
February 18th, 2020, 10:20 am
veroniquescioly wrote:
February 18th, 2020, 10:01 am
Does anyone have any new division b state predictions?
1. TJ (Dynastic Gods)
2. RP (Seem good at second)
3. Tri-North (I could see them beating RP)
4. 2nd place team at IUN (Blanking on name)
5. Wilbur Wright (Consistence)
Is Taft the team you were thinking of for 4th?
2016-2020 Treasure Valley Homeschool Wiki
2021 possible events: Disease Detectives, Designer Genes, Protein Modeling, Geologic Mapping, Write It Do It, Codebusters

Assassinator for games 118: New Life and 136: A SciOly Pandemic
Selected Assassinators for games 121 and 148

#Nats22@BSU

Post Reply

Return to “Regionals & States”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests