Division B (7 bids)
- Eagle View - Would be a massive upset if any other team wins. They should get close to, if not lower than, Allen's 51 points set in 2013.
- Mountain View - I predicted them as 2nd last year when they were still Good Hope. This year, if they are the sixth best team in the state like I think they can be, they really should get second.
- Hershey - Another year, another solid Hershey team.
- Park Forest - As The S7reak fades further into the rearview mirror, one wonders when, and if, Park Forest will return to such heights.
- Spring Grove - They've fallen steadily from 3rd to 6th over the past 4 years. I would be surprised if that slide continues.
- Warwick - 2 points separated them from Spring Grove last year, and I expect both teams are around a similar level again this year.
- Middletown Area - This spot is a true toss-up. Middletown hasn't missed states two years in a row for a while.
Division C (7 bids)
- Cumberland Valley - As big of a shock it would be if Eagle View didn't win, it would be an even bigger shock if CV didn't. My guess is that their score ends up in the 40s. For fun, let's guess 46.
- Hershey - I liked what I saw at BVF, and Hershey has a history of ebbing and flowing. This could be one of their stronger years.
- State College - It definitely seems like they've taken a slight step back from last year. They still might have enough to snag second.
- Manheim Central - Broke through for their first regional trophy last year. I see them getting another one, it just may be of a smaller variety.
- Elizabethtown Area - It looks like 2018 was a strong graduating class from Elizabethtown MS, so I'd anticipate this team improves on last year's placing.
- Central York - Got squeezed out of a state bid last year, but with 7 spots this year, they should be safer. Still, their invitational season has been a little shaky, so they'd do well to come through with a solid day.
- Red Land - They've been very consistent over the past five years, but it's hard to know what to make of their subpar BVF showing. This is a history bet more than anything else.
IMO, the true battle here is which team can get a lower score, Eagle View or Cumberland Valley. CV might be more consistent, but B Division has fewer teams. Since you're in the same district I'm sure some sort of friendly bet can be arranged between you.