Swap Meet

User avatar
JojoCho
Member
Member
Posts: 40
Joined: January 17th, 2017, 5:27 pm
Division: C
State: GA

Re: Swap Meet

Postby JojoCho » April 15th, 2019, 8:35 pm

Anyone interested in a giant squishy peach (that also smells nice!)
Chattahoochee High School 8-)
2017:Game on || Helicopters || Towers
2018:Game on || Helicopters || Towers || Mousetrap Vehicle
2019:Boomilever || Mission Possible || Mousetrap Vehicle || Sounds of Music || Wright Stuff
User Page

User avatar
MadCow2357
Member
Member
Posts: 502
Joined: November 19th, 2017, 9:09 am
Division: B
State: RI
Location: Stark Industries Internship
Contact:

Re: Swap Meet

Postby MadCow2357 » April 15th, 2019, 9:12 pm

JojoCho wrote:Anyone interested in a giant squishy peach (that also smells nice!)

Plush? If so, definitely!
Rossyspsce wrote:how about some atlanta reign merch ;)

Actually, that'd be dope. Hmu
MadCow2357's Userpage
2019 Events: Battery Buggy, Boomilever, Fossils, Roller Coaster (kind of), Thermodynamics
Member of the Builder Cult - builders rise up! :)
Dank Memes Area Homeschool
#BalsaManForever

cbrant554
Member
Member
Posts: 88
Joined: April 21st, 2018, 11:57 am
Division: B
State: IN

Re: Swap Meet

Postby cbrant554 » April 16th, 2019, 6:32 am

Anything from Indiana?

User avatar
pikachu4919
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 617
Joined: December 7th, 2012, 2:30 pm
Division: Grad
State: IN
Location: West [Favorite Fightin' Frenchman!]

Re: Swap Meet

Postby pikachu4919 » April 16th, 2019, 6:54 am

cbrant554 wrote:Anything from Indiana?


When I went as a competitor in 2016 I brought Indy 500 merch (they even had commemorative coca-cola in specially decorated glass bottles, which I brought) but then again it was also kind of a special year since that year was the 100th Indy 500. I would imagine stuff like that is more common near where I'm from than where you're from, though?
Carmel HS (IN) '16
Purdue BiolE '20
Nationals 2016 ~ 4th place Forensics


Not throwin' away my shot!
MY CABBAGES!

pikachu4919's Userpage

Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.

Rate my tests!

User avatar
MadCow2357
Member
Member
Posts: 502
Joined: November 19th, 2017, 9:09 am
Division: B
State: RI
Location: Stark Industries Internship
Contact:

Re: Swap Meet

Postby MadCow2357 » April 16th, 2019, 9:37 am

pikachu4919 wrote:
cbrant554 wrote:Anything from Indiana?


When I went as a competitor in 2016 I brought Indy 500 merch (they even had commemorative coca-cola in specially decorated glass bottles, which I brought) but then again it was also kind of a special year since that year was the 100th Indy 500. I would imagine stuff like that is more common near where I'm from than where you're from, though?

YES INDY 500! I luv toy cars lol!
MadCow2357's Userpage
2019 Events: Battery Buggy, Boomilever, Fossils, Roller Coaster (kind of), Thermodynamics
Member of the Builder Cult - builders rise up! :)
Dank Memes Area Homeschool
#BalsaManForever

Row33
Member
Member
Posts: 2
Joined: March 18th, 2019, 9:24 am
State: IN

Re: Swap Meet

Postby Row33 » April 16th, 2019, 1:49 pm

MadCow2357 wrote:
pikachu4919 wrote:
cbrant554 wrote:Anything from Indiana?


When I went as a competitor in 2016 I brought Indy 500 merch (they even had commemorative coca-cola in specially decorated glass bottles, which I brought) but then again it was also kind of a special year since that year was the 100th Indy 500. I would imagine stuff like that is more common near where I'm from than where you're from, though?

YES INDY 500! I luv toy cars lol!

I am going to an Indycar race a couple weeks before the 500 and can bring some tire pieces (marbles) from the track, if anyone wants that.

User avatar
MadCow2357
Member
Member
Posts: 502
Joined: November 19th, 2017, 9:09 am
Division: B
State: RI
Location: Stark Industries Internship
Contact:

Re: Swap Meet

Postby MadCow2357 » April 16th, 2019, 2:43 pm

Row33 wrote:
MadCow2357 wrote:
pikachu4919 wrote:
When I went as a competitor in 2016 I brought Indy 500 merch (they even had commemorative coca-cola in specially decorated glass bottles, which I brought) but then again it was also kind of a special year since that year was the 100th Indy 500. I would imagine stuff like that is more common near where I'm from than where you're from, though?

YES INDY 500! I luv toy cars lol!

I am going to an Indycar race a couple weeks before the 500 and can bring some tire pieces (marbles) from the track, if anyone wants that.

Yess
MadCow2357's Userpage
2019 Events: Battery Buggy, Boomilever, Fossils, Roller Coaster (kind of), Thermodynamics
Member of the Builder Cult - builders rise up! :)
Dank Memes Area Homeschool
#BalsaManForever

User avatar
JojoCho
Member
Member
Posts: 40
Joined: January 17th, 2017, 5:27 pm
Division: C
State: GA

Re: Swap Meet

Postby JojoCho » April 16th, 2019, 9:15 pm

MadCow2357 wrote:
JojoCho wrote:Anyone interested in a giant squishy peach (that also smells nice!)

Plush? If so, definitely!
Rossyspsce wrote:how about some atlanta reign merch ;)

Actually, that'd be dope. Hmu


It's not fluffy but kind of like squishy foam? If you search up squishy peach on amazon you'll get an idea of it
Chattahoochee High School 8-)
2017:Game on || Helicopters || Towers
2018:Game on || Helicopters || Towers || Mousetrap Vehicle
2019:Boomilever || Mission Possible || Mousetrap Vehicle || Sounds of Music || Wright Stuff
User Page

User avatar
MadCow2357
Member
Member
Posts: 502
Joined: November 19th, 2017, 9:09 am
Division: B
State: RI
Location: Stark Industries Internship
Contact:

Re: Swap Meet

Postby MadCow2357 » April 17th, 2019, 5:56 pm

JojoCho wrote:
MadCow2357 wrote:
JojoCho wrote:Anyone interested in a giant squishy peach (that also smells nice!)

Plush? If so, definitely!


It's not fluffy but kind of like squishy foam? If you search up squishy peach on amazon you'll get an idea of it

Yess
MadCow2357's Userpage
2019 Events: Battery Buggy, Boomilever, Fossils, Roller Coaster (kind of), Thermodynamics
Member of the Builder Cult - builders rise up! :)
Dank Memes Area Homeschool
#BalsaManForever


Return to “Nationals”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron